Chapter Discussion Where is Nico Robin right now?

The answer is simple. I don't want to make this a very long post, but with the recent confrontation with Sanji and Black Mariah, I think I already know where Nico Robin is. And that is right in the very room that Sanji is being crucified in! I believe that Nico Robin is the woman that is posted down below:

Notice the murmurs coming out of the womans mouth (the dots) and then Sanji thinking about it in his head with a question mark...? This type of emphasis towards a random character who should have no relations to eachother would be useless and confusing, but things change if this is Robin. Somehow, maybe just from the mutter itself, Sanji could have been able to register that the person he is talking to is Robin, and in fact even looks at her! This would help resolve the current Sanji situation faster and get a Black Mariah vs Robin fight getting even sooner.

Also, once Black Mariah demands for Sanji to call Nico Robin, we get a panel switch to the mysterious woman (who also happens to look similar to Robin).

Let me know your guys thoughts, and if this has already been brought up.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
The answer is simple. I don't want to make this a very long post, but with the recent confrontation with Sanji and Black Mariah, I think I already know where Nico Robin is. And that is right in the very room that Sanji is being crucified in! I believe that Nico Robin is the woman that is posted down below:

Notice the murmurs coming out of the womans mouth (the dots) and then Sanji thinking about it in his head with a question mark...? This type of emphasis towards a random character who should have no relations to eachother would be useless and confusing, but things change if this is Robin. Somehow, maybe just from the mutter itself, Sanji could have been able to register that the person he is talking to is Robin, and in fact even looks at her! This would help resolve the current Sanji situation faster and get a Black Mariah vs Robin fight getting even sooner.

Also, once Black Mariah demands for Sanji to call Nico Robin, we get a panel switch to the mysterious woman (who also happens to look similar to Robin).

You answered yourself with the panel lol. Why the question?

H

humanbeing

yes you are right it really seems to be Nico Robin. it could be a clone of her too. to be honest she has the same ability as Bao Huang. she can make eyes and clones everywhere she wants too. if anyone of the alliance know where what is going on it will be Robin. and since Sanji is captured she will be the first one to know that and would help him.

All I know is that Robin vs Black Maria is set to go. Sanji just need to give Robin his signal and everything will be good.:kayneshrug:
It appears that Robin will finally have a 1 on 1 that is also supposed to be extensively pleasing to look at.

She has constantly been overshadowed just like many other SHs and for quite over a decade, except for a very few moments. So this is pure gold.