Speculations Where is Smoker?

the last time i saw Smoker, he is in the mud. :josad:
Last time I saw Smoker he was reflecting on Fujitora's actions and his own characater post-Mingo defeat enroute to the most mysterious character in the universe next to Imu, after Kuzan bookended his PH arc by delivering a statement similar to what Law told him about changing vantages to see the world beyond the confines of the Navy, and he was given a parallel moment to Luffy/Dragon/Smoker in Loguetown with Kuzan/Mingo/Smoker and rolled the dice for Luffy and Law over Mingo; when he mocked him rather than giving them up.
Oh and there was Stampede as greenlit by Oda where we all know what his portrayal was even if people try to discount/ignore it.
Post automatically merged:

:milaugh: Aight man, live in whatever delusion helps you sleep. Can't take you seriously.

Picks up side fodder character and wanks him to the moon beliving he will be great later on. Some people never learn.
?????
My profile picture us literally making the flag/unbreakable symbol of the protagonists dream that will fly on the Sunny and complete one of the most complex arcs in the manga.
Meanwhile you're waiting to drool at the next haki clash and get dissapointed when Oda continues to write his manga as he always, giving a fuck about what the others think is insignificant.
Its stupid to call the most reoccurring naval officer in the story with multiple unresolved plotlines, that was a protagonist of the first New World arc that set this now ended saga into motion and is on the precipice of reappearing.
Irrelevant fodder.
Actual masochism.

Last edited:

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
?????
My profile picture us literally making the flag/unbreakable symbol of the protagonists dream that will fly on the Sunny and complete one of the most complex arcs in the manga.
Meanwhile you're waiting to drool at the next haki clash and get dissapointed when Oda continues to write his manga as he always, giving a fuck about what the monke brains think is insignificant.
It takes terminal illness to call the most reoccurring naval officer in the story with multiple unresolved plotlines, that was a protagonist of the first New World arc that set this now ended saga into motion and is on the precipice of reappearing.
Irrelevant fodder.
Actual masochism, willful mud guzzling.
Keep crying clown, Smoker is not important in any way, shape or form.

Your profile picture is irrelevant to the story fodder.

Seems like a recurring thing for you with repping fodders.

When all the people who talk about Kuzan realize that his character comes second to Smoker's in the narrative and that Kuzan serves to highlight Smoker's development/future more than vice versa>>>>>>>>

You are one yes, fodder's roar appreciator.
Ape.

Seth

โ€Ž
When all the people who talk about Kuzan realize that his character comes second to Smoker's in the narrative and that Kuzan serves to highlight Smoker's development/future more than vice versa>>>>>>>>

Ape.
Smoker is a irrelevant fodder who server no purpose in the story, each time he shows up he gets fucked by someone.

Your tears won't change Oda's writing, he viewes him as a fodder and he will remain a fodder.

Smoker is a irrelevant fodder who server no purpose in the story, each time he shows up he gets fucked by someone.

Your tears won't change Oda's writing, he viewes him as a fodder and he will remain a fodder.
What tears?
I only weep for your media literacy.

Seth

โ€Ž
I know im right so there's nothing to cry for
You are delusional at best. You are tearing up for irrelevant side character.

No one takes people like you seriously. It's like picking Rebecca and saying she is important because she had few lines in one arc.