Future Events Where is the story going next?

With Wano now over, and the Strawhats seemingly going in whatever direction their log pose is pointing. What do you think the next island is? Where will the story go from here. I personally think Elbaf, it's the only named island we haven't seen yet.

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
I really doubt they will land where log pose takes them. Something will happen midway and the log pose will not matter at all.

I hope it is Vegapunk Island. Let's see.

No idea, which honestly feels like a first post-timeskip. Apart from maybe arriving at Punk Hazard. I've said it before, but I'm hoping for a short breather mini adventure arc similar to long ring-long land or Zou. But I agree that the next big island is probably Elbaf.

Having a few chill chapters at Sphinx, let the crew relax, interact, let Luffy visit Ace's grave, have a talk with Marco, then go straight to whatever the end game island that has the last Poneglyph is.
And unless Elbaf is currently holding the last Poneglyph, I don't want the SHs to visit it. I've had enough with kingdoms, king, queen, princes, lords, citizens..... and their fucking problems

I hope they somehow find God Valley.
Post automatically merged:

Having a few chill chapters at Sphinx, let the crew relax, interact, let Luffy visit Ace's grave, have a talk with Marco, then go straight to whatever the end game island that has the last Poneglyph is.
And unless Elbaf is currently holding the last Poneglyph, I don't want the SHs to visit it. I've had enough with kingdoms, king, queen, princes, lords, citizens..... and their fucking problems
Fuck.Elbaf could be a 100 chapters arc.You are right,fuck Elbaf.
Post automatically merged:

Fuck.Elbaf could be a 100 chapters arc.You are right,fuck Elbaf.

I think something big and unexpected will happen next chapter,that will give the start to a new arc. Like when that ship fell from the sky and that event gave the start to Jaya and Skipea,or when they learnt they had to prepare the ship to go to Fishman Island so they went to Sabaody and those events lead to Amazon Lily/Impel Down/Marineford.

So there’s been three groups with a decent bit of focus since Wano was over

Red Hairs
Cross Guild
The RA

Also the Marines, but the Marines are a bit of an ever presence and there’s pretty much always a good chance they’ll get involved in an arc.

Shanks is linked to Luffy, and in Cross Guild Mihawk and Buggy. He’s going after Barty, one of the GF. The GF are meant to cause a massive incident. Two were at the Reverie, and Hajrudin dreams of being the King of the Giants so should be involved in Elbaf. Yasopp and Usopp also obviously linked, with Usopp having ties to Elbaf as well

Cross Guild. Mihawk linked to Zoro and Shanks. Buggy to Shanks, the original three Strawhats and the ID escapees (Including Ivankov and Inazuma in the RA). Croc, Luffy and Robin in the Strawhats and a mysterious past with Iva. Plus Vivi, who is pretty likely to be with Sabo

The RA. A good few links to the Strawhats. Family (Luffy, Dragon, Sabo), Robin was basically a member, Sanji was trained by Iva, Jinbei knows Koala, the pre-skip Strawhats owe Kuma. Vivi’s probably with them.

I think the next arc (or groups of arcs) will focus on these three, all culimating in Elbaf, where I think Vegapunk is experimenting on gigantification for the Marine Giant squad. The RA will want Kuma to be restored to his best.

Also, the cover story, reuniting the MADS group of Judge and Caeser, could lead them there as well.

Big missing factor from the end of the arc has been Blackbeard. Doesn’t seem he’s made his move yet.