General & Others Which Admiral fanbase is the worst and which are the least worst?

Who has the worst fanbase between these Admirals

• Total voters

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
When will you guys realize that Kizaru working under Akainu doesn't mean Akainu is on a whole another level to him... i will never understand.
It depends what you think is « a whole another level »

Can Akainu mid diff Kiz ? lol he’ll no. I don’t even think he can high diff him. But very high why not. I dont think extreme is needed.

‘At MF : Aka ~ Ao >= Kiz

Now : Aka > Kiz > Ao

As far as I am concerned, Garp & Sengoku - the two CoC users among Marines - are the only exceptions here. The rest are all the same, Magma Man, Ice Man, Light Man, Gravity Man & Forest Man.
Yeah Narratively Akainu is apart of his men/former men :

- his rank
- only guy who beat an other top tier
- fought WB
- killed Ace the MC bro
- give Luffy a permanent scar

Obviously that set him apart of the others

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Yeah Narratively Akainu is apart of his men/former men :

- his rank
- only guy who beat an other top tier
- fight WB
- killed Ace the MC bro
- give Luffy a permanent scar

Obviously that set him apart of the others
And after fighting Whitebeard, killing Ace, giving Luffy a permanent scar... what did Oda do?
He wrote Akainu & Aokiji's fight, as if they were near equals in strength.

It shows that Oda went all in with Akainu on Marineford, because that was his arc to shine in (Aokiji had Water 7/Enies Lobby & Kizaru had Sabaody).
That doesn't mean that Akainu was on a completely different tier from Aokiji & Kizaru.

And why are we pretending as if the relationship between FA Akainu & his Admirals are like Pirate Captains & their Subordinates?
Can you even imagine King or Katakuri talking to their captains the way Fujitora talked to Akainu at the end of Dressrosa?

Akainu fans have the worst takes by a long shot
"Akainu low diffed sickbeard" for example
If these guys think a low diff is coughing puddles of blood each time someone hits you after they shrug off you vaporizing their head and stomach and then falling into a ravine without even being able to attempt to get up then I wonder what diff fights like Shanks vs Midd and round 1 of Kaidou vs Luffy are

Akainu by far, his fans just close their eyes to every single manga panel that hurts their agenda. Actually they even create panels and fake translations if they can't find any :suresure:

Kizaru close second, although I imagine his fans will stop existing after this arc and become akainu fans.

Kizaru fans. They think bros Kuzan
Fuck does this mean
Oh and then Aramaki fans pushing the black blade nonsense from bootleg figures.

Why do these clowns love fake "proof" so much?

I've never seen anything like it.
It's only funny because they'll turn around and disregard Vivre Cards that confirm Kaidou is the WSC or say Issho is a swordsman because it means he's inferior to MIhawk

Akainu fans are kinda the flat earthers of One Piece. I've read things like he is the strongest of the verse, the strongest marine to ever live and so on.

And, to be honest, I love Akainu as an antagonist, he is really menacing. But his fans almost ruin him for me