Break Week Which Admiral is closest to your personality?

?

• Kuzan

Votes: 33 41.8%
  • Borsalino

Votes: 15 19.0%
  • Sakazuki

Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Issho

Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Aramaki

Votes: 11 13.9%

• Total voters
With the fact that Kuzan isn't an admiral by choice anymore :kuzanshut:

Kuzan pirate plot is the best thing to happen to his character lol
Do you sometimes ally with Blackbeard fans in the forum ? I mean, this would result in powerful shitposting :crazwhat:
Post automatically merged:

and wtf is wrong with the poll ? We all wanted see those who votes for Aramaki and Sakazuki :lusalty:

Do you think Garp is trying to beat more sense into him right now?
whats with all that "weaklings hesitate" talk and all
:quest:
And thus “needed a beating”
No Garp is making a mistake. His fatal character flaw is that he can’t see any way to change the world other than within the system/establishment itself.

Just did a whole character analysis thread on this:
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...-original-“burning-passionate-justice”.42750/

Kuzan is one of the more complex characters in the story, let’s chat about him (I was gone during the Garp/Kuzan chapter, but I have a lot of thoughts on it).

He wanted to become a FA, “by choice” is sugarcoating a crippled Kuzan not wanting to enter Sakazuki’s office and bend over his buttcheeks lmao

Do you sometimes ally with Blackbeard fans in the forum ? I mean, this would result in powerful shitposting
@Blackbeard is our home boi
:myman:

Do you sometimes ally with Blackbeard fans in the forum ? I mean, this would result in powerful shitposting :crazwhat:
Post automatically merged:

and wtf is wrong with the poll ? We all wanted see those who votes for Aramaki and Sakazuki :lusalty:
Anonymous polls statistically get a better sample because people aren’t afraid to give controversial answers