General & Others Which arc is better: Fishman Island or Wano?

Which arc is better: Fishman Island or Wano?

• FMI

• Wano

Results are only viewable after voting.
I hate Wano lol but Fishman Island was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO fucking boring

Wano > FI
Wano is retarded but shit I'd rather take 10,000 "I am Oden"'s then boring ass Queen Otohime Flashback LMFAO

I hate Wano lol but Fishman Island was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO fucking boring

Wano > FI
Wano is retarded but shit I'd rather take 10,000 "I am Oden"'s then boring ass Queen Otohime Flashback LMFAO
This
FI had zero content, with Wano you can at least meme about the shit content.

Reread Wano and then try to reread FI.

Wano had a lot of storywriting problems, but at least it is a fun read if you switch your brain off.

FI is just a snoozefest. It boring beyond belief.

Wano wins here per default.
Reading Nami, Robin, Franky looking for blueprints that amounted to nothing because Ashura had them or watching Yamato and Momo run for literally over a dozen chapters is definitely boring to read. FMI was much better read for me considering it was 50 chapters.

Reading Nami, Robin, Franky looking for blueprints that amounted to nothing because Ashura had them or watching Yamato and Momo run for literally over a dozen chapters is definitely boring to read. FMI was much better read for me considering it was 50 chapters.
Fair game, everyone has a different experience reading.

Btw you just brought up that "mansion blueprint" thing again: My God, that was just another nonsense plotline in Wano that amounted to absolutely nothing.

Both arcs have a length issue, but most of FI's issue is due to said length(spending a lot of time on jobber enemies). Fix that and the arc becomes a lot better.

Can't say the same for Wano. It has more way more "stuff" but it also has some of the worst writing I've seen in the series...along with being inexcusably long.

Might have to go Fishman Island. Never thought I would think this after Act One of Wano but here we are.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Looking at them isolated, Wano is a much better arc.

But Wano is NOT an isolated arc. Wano is the culmination of every arc since Punk Hazard (with a lot of elements from FI).
Wano/Onigashima are the "Infinity War/Endgame" of the Post-TS.
And they suck ass as being a "conclusion" for this massive storyline.
So the level of "disappointment" of Wano makes it a considerably worse arc than FI, which was...just a "presentation arc" for the SH's post-TS.