• Sasaki

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None

Votes: 31 38.3%

• Total voters
J

Jo_Ndule

None. If they had it
They would be doing what kata did at tea party while being casual. Or like Doffy was washing luffy , law, kyros etc...
Oda would hype them insanely.
They would have clashed kidd and luffy more than sanji/drake/zoro

Only Yamato has it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
None. If they had it
They would be doing what kata did at tea party while being casual. Or like Doffy was washing luffy , law, kyros etc...
Oda would hype them insanely.
They would have clashed kidd and luffy

Only Yamato has it.
Technically he never hyped Yamato insanely however. She looked strong so far, but nothing of ecstatic really... I don't see too much in your point.

Yamato and King have similar hype the way I see it... perhaps Yamato's is somewhat highter in that she is Kaido's daughter but the former point still stands.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Kaido is the only CoC user of his crew. The others are followers, they don't have the requirements for it.
Also CoC is being taken too lightly here..

Why was Aokiji so fazed by witnessing Luffy unleashing his CoC? Someone like Aokiji... it's simply in that CoC is that rare.

We cannot expect so many people to have it... we have already 20+ confirmed CoC users, alive as well IIRC, so that accounts for 20 millions One Piece inhabitants. I don't expect many more to feature.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
I think every top tier pirate crew have a member or two with king's haki
(PK) Roger - Rayleigh, Oden and Bullet (NC)
WB - Ace, Oden and probably Marco
Dummy thicc - Katakuri
Kaido - King (His name is literally king but Oda might just be trolling us) and Yamato
Shanks - Ben probably has it
BB (50% chance he has it) - Shiliew or Kuzan probably
Luffy - Zoro
Rocks and half of his crew...I wouldn't bet against Shiki, Wang Zhi, Silver Axe and Captain John having it too

Queen shouldn't be written off. The way he casually reacted to Luffy using CoC in Udon is at least a plus in his favor. People without CoC usually react with awe when they see Luffy using it. Queen in particular is known for his over the top reactions (reminds me of KOL lol). I think he would have done one of his faces if he thought Coc was that huge of a deal.