General & Others Which character should Kidd fans root for now that Kidd's role in the story is over?

We Kidd fans will be fine. Kidd will unleach his CoC, catch up to Luffy and defeat Big Mom.
Lawtards on the other hand should be on notice, their guy is more or less background character.
Kid has been so background this arc he was outshined by his own First mate on the rooftop. Kid fans thought Wano would be Kid’s Punk Hazard elevated to shine but if anything it is Law who has been dragged down to Kid level. At least he finally took Law’s advice to grow up and let Luffy handle Kaido.

The good news is Law and Kid will get another chance with BM so hopefully Oda doesn’t screw it up.

Last edited:
Kid has been so background this arc he was outshined by his own First mate on the rooftop. Kid fans thought Wano would be Kid’s Punk Hazard elevated to shine but if anything it is Law who has been dragged down to Kid level. At least he finally took Law’s advice to grow up and let Luffy handle Kaido.

The good news is Law and Kid will get another chance with BM so hopefully Oda doesn’t screw it up.
Law watching Kidd and Big Mom have a CoC clash:

It doesn't make sense for Kid to have Bounty Lower than Sanji's Post-Wano
Sanji's Bounty should be +1.35B at least, so Kid's Bounty should be Higher
Indicating that he will take credit for getting rid of Big Mom most probably

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I think there’s not a ">" among the future leaders of the next Gen. They all play in the same league. Kid and Zoro >= Law I would say. Either way it’s a extreme high diff
I guess Zoro would smash Law in combat but Law has style so character wise it's at least less one sided to me haha.