Title

• Whitebeard

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Madara

Votes: 22 81.5%

• Total voters
S

Sasaki Kojirō

That's pretty obvious tbh. I don't think the thread's about who would win in a fight though.

Whitebeard by his own means can destroy both the world of naruto and the world of Op, while Madara is what I said above, he needs to hide in a cave for 1000 years, implant powers from others and resort to the powers of others if he wanted do the same, then from my point of view I would fear Whitebeard who can destroy the world whenever he wants.

I don't know. The World Government went kind of overkill on the preparations to fight against a 72 year old man on life support. Whitebeard wasn't just feared for his combat strength though. He legit possessed the ability to destroy the World, which is why people on the other side of the planet were terrified in just knowing the WG pissed Whitebeard off, and were going to War with him. Realistically they should have had no worries being thousands of miles away from the battlefield, but they were shitting themselves of what Whitebeard might do during the War.

I don't know. The World Government went kind of overkill on the preparations to fight against a 72 year old man on life support. Whitebeard wasn't just feared for his combat strength though. He legit possessed the ability to destroy the World, which is why people on the other side of the planet were terrified in just knowing the WG pissed Whitebeard off, and were going to War with him. Realistically they should have had no worries being thousands of miles away from the battlefield, but they were shitting themselves of what Whitebeard might do during the War.
You're right they didn't need all those preparations and what not, but the fact they still had them there is proof of how feared WB is in the OP verse.
I don't know a whole lot about Madara so I'm not sure if he's more feared than WB but it would be a damn feat if he were.

Shinobi, surrounded by 10k Shinobi, 2 Kage and a near-perfect Jinchuuriki/sage…

Prays at the mere sight of Madara
Anime filler scene vs actually Manga scene

Imo Whitebeard was more Respected for his strength than Feared especially marine ford Whitebeard
In verse he was definitely more known and feared. To the average citizen whitebeard was definitely feared and More people know wb in op verse than Madera in Naruto verse