General & Others Which crew has the best Yonkou Commanders??

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
I'm between BB, WB and Shanks:

BB cuz concept of BB collecting the darkest minds that everyone fear is interesting and I LOVE their designs. Tho their crew is strong, especially after when Teach went on shopping Friday while Impel Down and got for himself some strong personas to his crew like hm idk... SHIRYU???? PLUS they all I think has a DF right now, giving them next crazy power up.

WB's Vista and Marco. They,,, I love them. I love characters who are like "oh I know you pretty well" and when you start to think about them and look after details you want to throw a chair through a window and eat your desktop. I have that with Vista and a guy from Shanks crew, you might know who I have on my mind.

Shanks crew is even by marine called the most balanced which means that there's no space for anyone weak. Designs? Dude... They are perfect. I love the most Limejuice, Beckman and Yasopp if it comes to the design. Oh and let me start with Yasopp cuz I have a sick love hate with his persona starting from my morals and his bronze medal in being the worse dad of the decade and ending on how the hell Shanks heard about him before, what is his past and why he and Vista where looking at each other like they were ready to jump and choke one another to death while Marineford???? Tho we have so much to find out about each of that crew yet and that thrill about all 3 sends to heaven and back to hell where is my place, thank you.

But tho

Not counting BB or Shanks crew so far.

Best YC1 - Katakuri

Best YC2 - Queen (his plagues would do some real shit tbh)

Best YC3 - Cracker (countless biscuit soldiers)

Best YC4 - Izo (mf is cold)

Shanks probably.

But from the ones we know already, I would give the edge to the Whitebeard pirates.

As for Beast pirates vs Big Mom pirates:

King vs Katakuri - I believe Katakuri would win. He is smart and would be able to figure out King's weakness
Queen vs Smoothie - ????
Jack vs Cracker - Jack is resilient, but I don't see him at the same level as WCI gear 4th Luffy. So I believe he would have an even harder time fighting against Cracker's tricky fruit. Therefore I give this victory to the Big Mom Pirates
Queen eats