General & Others Which do you think are the worst kind of One Piece readers?

The hate readers are the one I find the hardest to understand, some guys here in the forum have been posting weekly about the chapters for like the last 6years and they hate basically everything that happens in the story.

They hate Oda, they hate the SH, they hate the villains, they hate the allies, they hate the story.

But more and more i believe those hate readers are just people who got soo lost in headcanon that they just broke when they realized that the headcanon wasn't happening, as the majority of the users here who hate everything are some that go the deepest in headcanon nonsense.

Also find strange the ultra macho-loving guys, people who seems to have a literal fetish in characters being stronger and more masculine than all the others.

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
Your name is green…
Yea aight buddy…..
Post automatically merged:

Embers v Shishi vs Erkhan in a toxic off is a pretty close fight tbh.
Nah as bad as Shishio is, he’d lose that. Cause he has some sense and shit

Embers legitimately wants to murder people cause of their Japanese cartoon character preferences and Erkan is maliciously stupid

Yea aight buddy…..

Embers legitimately wants to murder people cause of their Japanese cartoon character preferences and Erkan is maliciously stupid
That is a fair point. Embers Truly is a different level of nuts.

Rej

This forum is retarded.
The worst are tourists. For example people comming from swordsmanship mangas to One Piece thinking it's a swordsmanship manga.

There are many different kind of tourists.
No reasons to overly compare to other stories since One Piece is one of it's kind. There will never be a second One Piece in your life.

He'll come back stronger, meaner, angrier.
Don’t forget more delusional

That is a fair point. Embers Truly is a different level of nuts.
Here goes a zoro fan joined by a pseudo Sanji fan still lying on the grandiose and godlike name of Embers to support a false narrative

Literally a joke gone wrong

To call me toxic is the equivalent of calling a shishio a saint

Last edited:
Those who live to make others miserable. Poking fun at characters is fun, targeted harassment at said fans? Drink bleach

I’ve seen it happen a few times here

Also find strange the ultra macho-loving guys, people who seems to have a literal fetish in characters being stronger and more masculine than all the others.
:nicagesmile::nicagesmile: how is this a bad thing?

The readers that go on ranting when they have a five phrase-long cryptic spoilers summary to base their rants.
@Foul Legacy type of people