General & Others Which emperor are you most excited for the Strawhats to face?

Doubt it'll happen since it needs a lot of set ups, and we don't have time.
Doubt it needs that much set up. Really oda can throw these people anywhere:
1. Moriah from Blackbeards prisons. He may have other pirates there we’ve met that can escape with Moriah.
2. Doflamingo from Impel Down. Here we know they host tons of pirates. Wouldn’t be shocked if a few we’ve seen captured will be here.
3. Underground Emperor Connections. We see that Wapol is connected to one underworld emperor now. Wouldn’t be shocked if others were as well.

Doubt it needs that much set up. Really oda can throw these people anywhere:
1. Moriah from Blackbeards prisons. He may have other pirates there we’ve met that can escape with Moriah.
2. Doflamingo from Impel Down. Here we know they host tons of pirates. Wouldn’t be shocked if a few we’ve seen captured will be here.
3. Underground Emperor Connections. We see that Wapol is connected to one underworld emperor now. Wouldn’t be shocked if others were as well.
Yeah I'm sure some brokers are mad that Kaido, Big Mom and Doffy were defeated

G

Gorosei Informer

Shanks especially for emotional/personal reasons and decades of influence and importance but all 3 emperors have extremely important relevancy, hyped, importance etc in their own ways ofc.

I genuinely can't decide which option is the best but Shanks has been there from day 1 and has the most importance due to Luffy and Usopp, so he takes it for me regardless tbf.

I really hope all 3 get done justice though somehow. Especially Mihawk and Crocodile but some of BBs crew and Kuzan too. As well as Shanks, Buggy and Blackbeard ofc.

Cross guild probably. Kinda don't have faith in strawhats vs redhair pirates or blackbeard pirates. I think Odas last great piece of work will be Raftel and the end of One Piece. I'm not expectingq anything amazing until then.

To me the only time Oda showed his ass post timeskip was the big mom flashback. Nothing else post timeskip has been amazing writing. Here's going that between elbaf and dragon there's one moment worth rereading mutiple times. I wouldn't hold my breath.