Questions & Mysteries Which fanbase was worse during Wano?

Who wins the worst off?

• Total voters
Remimd me, case I skipped almost entire Wano, from chapter 1996 till now, did she said that she want join crew and Luffy accepted it? Even if she said that she need mas*urbate or *erk off before joining. It is obvious that she will join before jorney to Raftel. While before this jorney we need three more arcs: Last island of Grand Line; Elbaf, Vegapank. So we basically now on Vega so we need now two more arcs and then Yamato could join crew. It's same as Jinbei who promised to join crew after settling things. Just wait and you will see side story with Yamato in Wano adventure, like it happened with Jinbei
Did you come from the Future? :crazwhat:One piece has more than 1996 chapters?

Remimd me, case I skipped almost entire Wano, from chapter 1996 till now, did she said that she want join crew and Luffy accepted it? Even if she said that she need mas*urbate or *erk off before joining. It is obvious that she will join before jorney to Raftel. While before this jorney we need three more arcs: Last island of Grand Line; Elbaf, Vegapank. So we basically now on Vega so we need now two more arcs and then Yamato could join crew. It's same as Jinbei who promised to join crew after settling things. Just wait and you will see side story with Yamato in Wano adventure, like it happened with Jinbei
Jinbe said heโ€™d join but he had things to take care of first then we immediately saw what they were. Yamato chose saying she wanted to stay in wano to protect it.

Itโ€™s not like Jinbe at all. Itโ€™d be like jinbe end of fishman island saying heโ€™d rather stay and protect Princess Shirahoshi than be a pirate

Jinbe said heโ€™d join but he had things to take care of first then we immediately saw what they were. Yamato chose saying she wanted to stay in wano to protect it.

Itโ€™s not like Jinbe at all. Itโ€™d be like jinbe end of fishman island saying heโ€™d rather stay and protect Princess Shirahoshi than be a pirate
Yamato said that she needs to stay in Wano, but don't forget that her goal is to repeat Odens life. So it is rather obvious that she will join Luffy. I hate her, but it is what it is

Nikuzi

โš“๐’ซ๐’พ๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ฌ๐“Š๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Šโš“
โ€Ž
Sanji vs King had no real basis. Zoro kills kaido was complete and utter delusion. Both were foolish but ZKK was several orders of magnitude stupider.