Anime & Manga Which group hates the other character more?

Title.

• Zoro fans hate Sanji more than Sanji fans hate Zoro

Votes: 48 68.6%
  • Sanji fans hate Zoro more than Zoro fans hate Sanjj

Votes: 13 18.6%
  • It’s about equal

Votes: 9 12.9%

• Total voters
i think Sanji fans doesn't hate Zoro, but they hate Zoro fans.
TRUE

but the constant hate from Zoro fans to Sanji make Sanji fans need to hate Zoro fans (not Zoro itself)
TRUE

but with Zoro fans, they hate Sanji itself.

this happen because Sanji had more "flaws" than Zoro,
FALSE

Their hate has nothing to do with sanji’s flaws

they hate sanji because of their insecurities and frustration
Cause zoro will never be the main guy
He will always be luffy’s henchman

The same reason why they hate luffy
1- insecurities
2- frustration

they hate on sanji more because he’s the easier target

It's funny from me, as much as I insult Sanji, and enjoy doing it because people try to put Sanji to Zoro's level in which I shut that down. I hate Luffy and Nami much more than I do Sanji, because at least Sanji has more than 1 dimension to his character

Zoro fans have a very, very odd hatred for Sanji. I get both fandoms talk about the other character a lot but Zoro fans get really, oddly personal in insulting Sanji
My headcanon is that Zoro fans are suffering from powerscaling brain rot, which makes them think that Sanji is weaker than he really is because they overanalyze his bad showings, and then they don’t want Zoro compared to that “weakling”

My headcanon is that Zoro fans are suffering from powerscaling brain rot, which makes them think that Sanji is weaker than he really is because they overanalyze his bad showings, and then they don’t want Zoro compared to that “weakling”
We don't THINK Cook is weaker than he really is. We KNOW Cook is weaker than he really is. :cheers:

I think the hate stems from this:

Zoro fans tend to be battle junkies more often than other fans, so they love to overanalyze feats way too much and clearly care about feats a lot more than even Oda does. They hate the idea that Sanji is somewhat close to Zoro because they think Sanji is much weaker than he really is. They put too much emphasis on an injured Sanji getting his leg cracked a little by a Vet 400 chapters ago, Sanji getting “low diffed” by Doffy (mainly because Sanji didn’t know about DD’s abilities and got caught off guard), and according to some of them, Sanji looked like a weakling in WCI because he cried, and obviously strong willed people, who tend to be strong physically, don’t ever cry, so Sanji must not be strong willed and therefore not strong. They also erroneously think that Sanji’s weaker than he really is because he doesn’t have that “strong guy” stoic, badass personality. Rather than believe that Sanji being close to Zoro means Sanji’s just that strong, they interpret it as meaning Zoro is just that weak, which is why they vehemently deny Sanji being able to push Zoro to high diff despite the story portraying this as being the case
Your analysis lack a piece:

-Some people, who are not Sanji fans, hate Zoro and used Sanji to downplay Zoro

In fact the group of people that hate Sanji the most are the people who use Sanji to downplay Zoro.

OT: i do not hate Sanji nor I do hate his fanbase.

Imo the hate between the fanbases come from two elements:

-Some Sanji fans want a blond Zoro and will give any Zoro accomplishment to Sanji. Which is unfair.
-Zoro haters will use Sanji to downplay Zoro as much as possible. Which is ridiculous.

The sad thing is the Sanji fans will ally themselves with people who shit on Sanji because those people are saying « Zoro = Sanji ».

The infuriating thing is that the Sanji fans are not called out for their toxicity and always play the victim card. While the Zoro fanbase as a whole is considered to be toxic.

There are toxic elements in any fanbase but most of the Zoro fans are just defending Zoro from the unfair and ridiculous statement which are threw at our face everyday.

Anyways I think that Zoro fans do hate Sanji more then vice versa. This is something that can't be covered or ignored, nor will the hatred ever be swept away. I have to admit they can be extremely toxic :feelsokeman:
Personally, I don't hate Sanji, nor I hate Sanji fans. I will argue with them, I will troll them, and I will defend Zoro to death if any of them insults him, but my trolling has limits and I acknowledged Sanji's feats when it's due. :pepecafe:
What I hate the most are Zoro haters, banwagons fans who use other characters as a mean to talk shit about Zoro. The prime example is @Lukegranders :pepeke: Fucking rat :pepeke:
Oh did I tell you that he also pretended to be a Zoro fan? Fucking shameless cunt

Last edited:
Honestly i will say both,but im a Zoro fan and the time that i've been in this forum sanjifans downplay what Zoro does(rooftop,sneak attack,Zoro vs orochi.....)this in order to put their favourite character at his level.So that downplay is the same to hate a character
And some Zoro fans also hate sanji when they call him weak(wich he is not)or for been a sexual predator

Sanji fans dont hate anyone, but this thread shows how zorobois feel all the time
You wonder why people on here hate Sanjistans, this is just intellectually dishonest

If you are going to retort, you dont have room for any say... actually I do because Ive already admitted my dislike towards both Sanji and Sanjistans but I dont blabber well all Zoro stans are noble saints