Spoiler Which historical events are you most excited to see in the manga? *Warning, heavy history spoilers.

Which ones are you most excited to see?

• Total voters
Is that true? But well the war would still continue and Qin would be basically still crippled by the time of the final war if what you are saying turns out true
well i was suprised when riboku marched out from the gian to meet kanki
cuz historically , it stated that riboku refused to face qin army lead by kanki and stayed in a caslte
i thinoght gian is the castle or foretress but nah ut turned out to be HIka the one beside gian
also it stated that qin took qian before facing ribouku

(Yi An(宜安) was captured and the defending general killed.)

also

(Riboku led an army to battle the Qin army at Fei and was victorious. Riboku was then given the title of Lord Wu An)

Fei is Hika not gian and the current battle is at gian not Hika

also the descrption of the batle that riboku won is different than current battle in the manga even the place .

The battle of Fei was the first loss that Ying Zheng tasted during his rule. After capturing Ping Yang and Wu Cheng, the Qin army was marching towards the Zhao capital of HanDan. Li Mu was summoned back from Yan Men and ordered to defend Zhao from the Qin invaders. Leading his men from Yan Men, he met up with the HanDan army at YiAn, constructing fortresses and refuse to face the Qin army, waiting for the best chance to strike(similar to the tactic Li Mu used against the Xiong Nu at Yan Men). Wanting to end the battle quickly, Huan Yi led most of his men and attack the castle of Fei Xia nearby. With most of the Qin army out of their camps, Li Mu attacked the Qin camp with half of his army and forced Huan Yi to return. When Huan Yi returned, he was fighting a losing battle as Li Mu coordinated a pincer attack using half of his army currently stationed at Qin camp and the other half from the fortress. Huan Yi manage to escape with a handful of his men and fled. This victory over Qin also earned Li Mu the title of Lord Wu An.

Post automatically merged:

Is that true? But well the war would still continue and Qin would be basically still crippled by the time of the final war if what you are saying turns out true
you mean the final battle qin vs zhou ?!
lol that is 5 years from now lol

but yeah if kanki won this battle he will be crippled by the lose of many numbers vs riboku

well i was suprised when riboku marched out from the gian to meet kanki
cuz historically , it stated that riboku refused to face qin army lead by kanki and stayed in a caslte
i thinoght gian is the castle or foretress but nah ut turned out to be HIka the one beside gian
also it stated that qin took qian before facing ribouku

(Yi An(宜安) was captured and the defending general killed.)

also

(Riboku led an army to battle the Qin army at Fei and was victorious. Riboku was then given the title of Lord Wu An)

Fei is Hika not gian and the current battle is at gian not Hika

also the descrption of the batle that riboku won is different than current battle in the manga even the place .

Post automatically merged:

you mean the final battle qin vs zhou ?!
lol that is 5 years from now lol

but yeah if kanki won this battle he will be crippled by the lose of many numbers vs riboku
Reddit bros gonna be mad with another arc in Zhao conquest

D

Deleted member 10278

It would be a wild twist if after all this Sei has a mental breakdown and commits such an act, the exact thing he was told would hinder unification and which he went over to Kanki for. Ouhon drowning Wei sounds wild too, but considering how he owned them the last time I think Ouhon will be put in charge of the dismantling of Wei. Hara was just giving a preview it seems.

I’m expecting the Chu Arc to be quite the spectacle, when you got Kyou En, Moubu , Ousen , Karin, and potentially Renpa all in one arc. Not even mentioning Shin/Mouten/Ouhon vs Kou Yoku/Hakurei, those are the sprinkles on top.

The siege of Ba Sing Se is really intense and after consulting the primary, I literally have no idea how they'll adapt it and do it historical justice.
:denzimote: This man said Ba Sing Se. TACy jokes.

all of them are hype. Spoiler 9 seems more fun as it's gonna prove how Qin stands atop as a powerhouse compared to other states. However, sending those 3 is a total overkill move. Sei got no chill. lol
ps. I don't really have much historical knowledge (except for Riboku's death, SHK/Chu incident, Sei's breakdown and Tou/Han incident so reading these really hyped me for future chapter