Questions & Mysteries Which incredible magic types could the next Devils have?

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
As we know besides the first two Devils from Qlipoth the rest should be stronger than Triad members.

Which magic types could those Devils have?

Get into consideration that Gravity magic user ( Lucifero ) called Anti Magic basically shit.

What are your ideas for the next Devils magic types?

As we know besides the first two Devils from Qlipoth the rest should be stronger than Triad members.

Get into consideration that Gravity magic user ( Lucifero ) called Anti Magic basically shit.

Well, appearence of leader of Devils inspired from D.Gray Man main villain Adam(human form) also magic that dreamy captain using inspired by another villainess from D.GrayMan - Road Kamelot. Also villains there also called as demons or devils, also at least two of them has elf ears, and they could awake in humans which exactly happened in Black Clover in Elf Arc.So I believe there is big possibility of another abilities and villains from DGM appear in Black Clover, especially power of Joyd who could go threw objects(walk on air) and reject space or even air.
Another one villain from D.Gray Man could be devil with transformation ability, that could transform in anything that he wants, even change it's size. Like in DGM villainess Lulubell could transform into giant water elemental, giant scolopendra or even into dragon, with all abilities that those creatures should possess .

P.S.
Ok, i forgot that even Veto was inspired by DGM villain Skin Bolic and even died in same way, and his power was really similar to this villain. So yes, I believe that there.much more chances for us to see other villain abilities that DGM villains have.
And there are 13 villains like that...so who knows, time will show if I am right.

Last edited:

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž
Tbh, they could have a lot of hax magic up their arsenal considering the existence of shit like "word magic" exsists.

Honestly anything at this point and I wouldn't be surprised.

One thing I will say is tho is the lack of hax from the "top 3" is disappointing.

I mean Gravity, Curse and Spatial magic is pretty standard stuff lol, comparatively speaking to semi reality bending via just speaking.

So yeah, anything you can think of, it might just exist

Last edited:

Infinite Blades, black fire, raven, poison smoke, replicate/illusion, ice of hell, Ultimate Cancel Spell , Storm, diseases magic

sorry for these weird ideas

Last edited:
I remember the last series I've read there was a leader of angels called Supreme Deity and she was so OP that she didn't make her debut in the main story:myman:

I wonder if Devils have genders.

I thought Megicula was she for a long time.
Tbh, I don't see why they shouldn't. Could they just be non distinct. But I find it boring. Plus I've been wondering, were they just always there or do they bore their own race?

I follow the theory of the fallen angels.

We know there is a God so there are Angels probably.

Last time Devils came out from the Underground it took all of the races to lock them underground.

I will be disappointed if no Angels intervene or show up during the final battle with the Devils.

Lucifero and Dante are based on Dante's inferno. Lucifero was a Fallen angel seeking revenge on the Angels and God himself from what I remember.
Then wouldn't we have a Lilith? Idk I forget.
I never looked into Dante's Inferno, just that its 7 or so levels with a theme... wasn't Impel Down similar to that?

knuckleheadninja

Homeroom Teacher
โ€Ž
I guess we haven't seen sound magic in a devastating form yet.
Also, I would have loved if Raia used his magic in a better way. If a Devil possesses something like Raia's Imitation Magic it would be a real threat.

Reflect magic: when an opponent strike this user, the magic attack reflects back to the opponent but the reflected attack becomes stronger.

Enlarge magic: the ability to enlarge the user to a colossal giant, further increasing the user physical strenght and defensive abilities.

Yeah, an ability like Meliodas and it fits because he a demon too.
Post automatically merged:

I'm suprise Tabata hasnt done anything with sleep magic such as turning people nightmares or their darkest fears into reality.

It can be the opposite magic of Dororthy.

Last edited: