General & Others Which is worse, Ch. 1044 or Dragon Ball Minus?

Minus

"Retconning" the TV special salt aside, undermines Goku going from a violent child with the intent to eliminate life on Earth on his race's behalf to being pure-of-heart bumpkin making friends with the planet's inhabitants and protecting them (and sometimes the planet) from serious threats like Demon King Piccolo and the Red Ribbon Army.

Ch. 1044

No explanation needed.

Minus

"Retconning" the TV special salt aside, undermines Goku going from a violent child with the intent to eliminate life on Earth on his race's behalf to being pure-of-heart bumpkin making friends with the planet's inhabitants and protecting them (and sometimes the planet) from serious threats like Demon King Piccolo and the Red Ribbon Army.

Ch. 1044

No explanation needed.
Well overall:

Dragon Ball was extremely exciting until Piccolo. The adventures were rich and fun and challenging and full of tasks. After that, the Saiyan arcs appeared and it went downhill. No excitement left, all thats left is powerlevel and fighting.

One Piece? After 1044 chapters, it's still exciting.

Well overall:

Dragon Ball was extremely exciting until Piccolo. The adventures were rich and fun and challenging and full of tasks. After that, the Saiyan arcs appeared and it went downhill. No excitement left, all thats left is powerlevel and fighting.

Why the fuck are you lying?

You don't read saiyan arcs? Was there any fun in saiyan arcs since Freeza and after? None. There were only battles. Why do you say i'm lying?
Man you can call Dragon Ball anything but saying is not fun/exciting is just stupid, what are you smoking my child? Did you not watched the cell saga or the beginning of Buu saga?

Man you can call Dragon Ball anything but saying is not fun/exciting is just stupid, what are you smoking my child? Did you not watched the cell saga or the beginning of Buu saga?
Cell Saga = fighting. Buu Saga = fighting.

Dressrosa = people turning into doll and family separation, competition for Mera2, meeting with Sabo, humble admiral

And Dressrosa was not even a top arc. From storyline, One Piece is still exciting until now, while Dragon Ball completely stopped being fun after Piccolo.

Dressrosa = people turning into doll and family separation, competition for Mera2, meeting with Sabo, humble admiral

And Dressrosa was not even a top arc. From storyline, One Piece is still exciting until now, while Dragon Ball completely stopped being fun after Piccolo.
My man a story don't need to be deep or having a profound message to be exciting.

One Piece is deep and is not only about fighting but Oda drag Wano so much and use so much of PIS in this arc that I lost all my hype and excitement for Wano.

And I don't know why the fuck are you acting like fighting is not one of the most important elements in One Piece.

My man a story don't need to be deep or having a profound message to be exciting.

One Piece is deep and is not only about fighting but Oda drag Wano so much and use so much of PIS in this arc that I lost all my hype and excitement for Wano.

And I don't know why the fuck are you acting like fighting is not one of the most important elements in One Piece.
I mean if fighting is the only thing you offer, then its harder for you to excite the readers. Especially if you comparing dragon ball (speedy CQC with monotone choreo, energy beams from everyone) to one piece (freezing your enemy, igniting it, making enemy into unavoidable projectile target, gravity powers, making the enemy into doll, crackers as clones, transforming into fierce animal, specific martial arts from assassin groups)

I mean if fighting is the only thing you offer, then its harder for you to excite the readers. Especially if you comparing dragon ball (speedy CQC with monotone choreo, energy beams from everyone) to one piece (freezing your enemy, igniting it, making enemy into unavoidable projectile target, gravity powers, making the enemy into doll, crackers as clones, transforming into fierce animal, specific martial arts from assassin groups)
Dragon Ball fights>>>One Piece fights

Ps: One Piece is/was my favourite manga(I've never read any other Big Shonen) I not a hater

Minus

Ch. 1044

No explanation needed.
DBM is just horrible. OP Chap 1044 is still exciting.
:pepestop:
Chapter 1044 is one of the best chapters in the post-timeskip
Well overall:

I don't know what's worse, the people acting as if this chapter ruined One Piece or the people responding to it by shitting on other series :lusalty: