Future Events Which island would you like more as next island?

What island do you want as next arc?

• Elbaf

Votes: 18 45.0%
  • Hachinosu

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Vegapunk island (He must live somewhere)

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Some island we briefly saw while the Supernovas first entered in the New World

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • The Moon

Votes: 7 17.5%

• Total voters
Some options:

- Elbaf
- Hachinosu,Blackbeard's island! Of course there wont be the definitive fight with BB,but there could be something else to happen
- A futuristic cyberpunk island where Vegapunk lives
- One island between the ones we briefly saw while the Supernovas entered in the New World (The one with the lighting where Urogue was,or the one without gravity where Apoo was)
- The Moon!

V

VisualKei

Some options:

- Elbaf
- Hachinosu,Blackbeard's island! Of course there wont be the definitive fight with BB,but there could be something else to happen
- A futuristic cyberpunk island where Vegapunk lives
- One island between the ones we briefly saw while the Supernovas entered in the New World (The one with the lighting where Urogue was,or the one without gravity where Apoo was)
- The Moon!
You forgot the coup d'état in Vira

Dont think the SH will meet Vegapunk.

Think he will be show in those mid arc chapters giving some info dump, most likely after the SSG introduction.

About the next Island i would like Elbaf, but from what people have seen from the map showed in the official OP YouTube channel, the next three Islands from Wano are Shinpx, Elbaf and Hachinosu, and seems like Law will go to Hachinosu(BB Island), Kid to Elbaf and Luffy to Shinpx(Marco Island).

Tbh, I want to see City of Emerald. Doesn't mean it have to be in the mext arc, but I hope we could see City of Emerald in manga, not from other sources like booklet or SBS

This place is one of the greatest mystery in OP story

Not Elbaf,not Load Star,not Sphinx.I want to be surprised by something unexpected.
Post automatically merged:

Tbh, I want to see City of Emerald. Doesn't mean it have to be in the mext arc, but I hope we could see City of Emerald in manga, not from other sources like booklet or SBS

This place is one of the greatest mystery in OP story
Yes,It could be like Skypia 2.0.
I would love it.We need more Indianna Jones type of adventures.

The most unique Island so far. Don't know where it is on their log pose in it's proximity to their location.. but hopefully one of them is this one. Oda even kept the whole thing a mystery and only showed part of the island.