Manga Discussion Which manga are you surprised is still ongoing?

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
D.Gray Man. It spent years without a single update, and then new chapter just suddenly popped up.
It's cuz it's one of the greats. Hopefully Hoshino will be able to tell the full story.

Tyrant MUUGEN

ๅ‘ชใฎใ‚ใ„ใฎ็Ž‹ใŠใ†
โ€Ž
MHA/BC - gosh do these mangas have to be so overrated for nothing.

Cased Closed/ DB/JoJo - never ending mangas haha

Boruto i mean if the 4th great ninja war was not horrendous this is just absolutely horrid. science with ninja and cell phones in an edo period style era, jiraiya is back, orochimaru has been pardon ffs

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
MHA/BC - gosh do these mangas have to be so overrated for nothing.
MHA had some good points but fell off significantly. BC is super shoneny and had a great twist recently with a great character.

Cased Closed/ DB/JoJo - never ending mangas haha
Damn. Been planning on reading JoJo soon.

Boruto i mean if the 4th great ninja war was not horrendous this is just absolutely horrid. science with ninja and cell phones in an edo period style era, jiraiya is back, orochimaru has been pardon ffs
Probably lives off of Naruto's name. I read a bit here and there and then stopped completely when Kurama died and Sasuke lost his rinnegan

MHA had some good points but fell off significantly. BC is super shoneny and had a great twist recently with a great character.

Damn. Been planning on reading JoJo soon.

Probably lives off of Naruto's name. I read a bit here and there and then stopped completely when Kurama died and Sasuke lost his rinnegan
Jojo is great dont listen to him. It remains fresh even though its long running and youโ€™ll see why.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
I think youโ€™ll like it, for one its very stylized. Has great character design and the fights arent just about brute forcing your way through.
I saw some designs which were aight, but also some which were bad for me lol. But we'll find out soonish I guess.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Did you dislike eithers design?

fun fact btw Araki Is also a famous fashion designer In Japan.
I liked the blonde version I saw of Kira more. Gyro was good and Jotaro pretty good as well.

LMAO, aight. Didn't know.