Manga Discussion Which manga are you surprised is still ongoing?

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž

Tyrant MUUGEN

ๅ‘ชใฎใ‚ใ„ใฎ็Ž‹ใŠใ†
โ€Ž
MHA had some good points but fell off significantly. BC is super shoneny and had a great twist recently with a great character
Mha stopped reading/watching after the arc when the parents get involved, it was ok up to that point cool characters but overall so boring and bland.
Damn. Been planning on reading JoJo soon.
Itโ€™s just never ending I think itโ€™s longer than OP haha

but also not my cup of tea love their powerscaling in the show but just couldnโ€™t get past the first season in anime so not sure if Iโ€™d enjoy the manga but everyone says get pst the first season but itโ€™s the animation style for me.
Probably lives off of Naruto's name. I read a bit here and there and then stopped completely when Kurama died and Sasuke lost his rinnegan
Ofc it does Iโ€™m surprised my dad actually genuinely enjoys it still haha

& didnโ€™t know none of that.
Jojo is great dont listen to him. It remains fresh even though itโ€™s long running and youโ€™ll see why.
Lol never said anything bad

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Mha stopped reading/watching after the arc when the parents get involved, it was ok up to that point cool characters but overall so boring and bland.
Honestly I am just reading to finish it now. Literally no other reason.

Itโ€™s just never ending I think itโ€™s longer than OP haha
LMAO. Damn.

but also not my cup of tea love their powerscaling in the show but just couldnโ€™t get past the first season in anime so not sure if Iโ€™d enjoy the manga but everyone says get pst the first season but itโ€™s the animation style for me.
Imma go with the manga and see how it goes.

& didnโ€™t know none of that.
Yo sorry.

Tyrant MUUGEN

ๅ‘ชใฎใ‚ใ„ใฎ็Ž‹ใŠใ†
โ€Ž
Honestly I am just reading to finish it now. Literally no other reason.

LMAO. Damn.

Imma go with the manga and see how it goes.

Yo sorry.
I feel that one. but you also need to respect yourself itโ€™s why I never have and never will touch anything past the second episode of GoT final season hahaha

everyone loves it and their powersclaing is amazing probably the best with their stands and gives everyone a level and equal playing field. Similar to nen with counters and such.

& no worries Iโ€™m not touching that series haha

Kill Blue, Do Retry, Tenmaku, Nues Exorcist.

All four are god awful, especially Tenmaku that shit is so pretentious, Do Retry went full retard. The axe on them shouldโ€™ve come a long time ago.

Nueโ€™s first chapter was so bad and though itโ€™s getting better itโ€™s still kind of generic but the girls and the battles are actually good. Kill Blueโ€™s premise is interesting but it is if you took Sakamoto Days and Witch Watch and threw them into a blender with poop. And the adult being in a kidโ€™s body being attracted to girls his daughterโ€™s age is creepy af.

Boruto. Don't think they've had anything good in its entire run.

Hxh I'm not surprised it's still going on but some of the art in the ant arc was so bad I'm surprised they let him submit it.

Hajime no ippo: some people have been waiting 30 years to see ippo kiss his crush

Berserk. Interesting work but 30 or more years of who still cares

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
I feel that one. but you also need to respect yourself itโ€™s why I never have and never will touch anything past the second episode of GoT final season hahaha
Damn GOT slander smh. :josad:

I typically finish the series if I started it ngl. Especially if it's close to the end.

& no worries Iโ€™m not touching that series haha
Aye good lol.