General & Others Which moment made you realize this character is your favourite?

Who's the GOAT?

• Total voters

Adam ๐ŸŽ

Pretty Boy
โ€Ž
Jack - I just like his gentlemen side covered with absolute terror. He is evil, no way around it and that's what makes him great. Moment that sealed him for me is when he left the fight after Hercules and his dialouge about it

Buddha- Do I even need to say? Him and i have same ideology, love yourself and everything and everyone else will love you for it or wont'. His backstory is what sealed it for me

Adam - Still not happy he died so early, he seemed so interesting with his talk to Zeus. Him dying standing was just a nail in the coffin

Hmmmm i think i like buddha when he challenge the 7 lucky god easily and he face loki with his termendous aura. N make odin horny by his presence.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Buddha instantly became my fave. As soon as he showed up to talk with Loki and then flexed on him and the 7 lucky Gods. Then flexed on Zeus chan. Ever since then, every time he appears in a chapter he completely steals the spotlight. When Buddha is in a chapter the chapter is GOATED.