Which one is the strongest Jojo gang ? Part 3 vs Part 5 vs Part 6

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Who has the strongest group ? the best group ? the most useful group to complete missions ?

- Jotaro (no time stop), Daddy Joseph, Avdol, JPP, Kakioyne and best dog Iggy

- Giorno (no GER), Bucciarati, Narancia, Mista, Fugo and Abbacchio

- Jolyne, Hermes, FF, Weather Report (no heavy weather), Anasui and Emporio

In a group fight Stardust Crusaders are the strongest. From the other two groups, Fugo would just doom both teams, and from the Dolphin Jail Group Emporio is useless in a fight outside of the prison. Even inside of the prison tbf

My rankings (completely subjective ofc, feel free to disagree)
Strength:
1. Stardust Crusaders
2. Mafia
3. Prisoners

Usefulness:
1. Mafia
2. Prisoners/Stardust Crusaders

Best (basically who I like the most):
1. Stardust Crusaders
2. Mafia
3. Prisoners

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Where does he say this ? I didn’t know that
I remember it being mentioned in those "Araki forgot" videos on youtube theres a part he shows an araki comment where he says he will avoid creating stands that control fire or poison gas cause they create inconsistencies

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I found it @RayanOO its in the Jojonium book inthe Avdol part araki says this:
"Being able to control flames is something that people always put in movies and manga, and in the end, it's just about burning things up, so in the end it becomes a pretty all-powerful ability. I think in terms of JoJo, flames and poisonous gas have become off limits for me. If I had made a story centered around Avdol, I probably would have explored his relationship with his father, his upbringing, and his family. I'm pretty sure it'd become a mature story that wouldn't really fit in Shonen Jump. "

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I found it @RayanOO its in the Jojonium book inthe Avdol part araki says this:
"Being able to control flames is something that people always put in movies and manga, and in the end, it's just about burning things up, so it end it becomes a pretty all-powerful ability. I think in terms of JoJo, flames and poisonous gas have become off limits for me. If I had made a story centered around Avdol, I probably would have explored his relationship with his father, his upbringing, and his family. I'm pretty sure it'd become a mature story that wouldn't really fit in Shonen Jump. "
Okay. So he didn’t really say Advol was too powerful. Just that he doesn’t want to write a story with too much flame powers and it’s difficult to be creative and handle that type of powers

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Okay. So he didn’t really say Advol was too powerful. Just that he doesn’t want to write a story with too much flame powers and it’s difficult to be creative and handle that type of powers
He said he doesnt want to because its an allpowerful ability lol.
Avdol is the reason there havent really been any fire stands since

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
He said he doesnt want to because its an allpowerful ability lol.
Avdol is the reason there havent really been any fire stands since
Yeah it can be an all powerful ability

But it’s like Fugo poison gas ability

it can become too strong

But that doesn’t mean Fugo himself was all powerful same for Avdol

i have yet to watch part 6 so im excluding her here

but for me part 3 they have two of the best offensive stands, jotaro and polnareff alone are a team of their own, avdol joeseph and kak were pretty good too

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Weather report is overpowered. Only because of him part 6 can be the strongest otherwise it's Part 4 > Part 3 (No time stop) > Part 5 ( No GER) > Part 6 (No weather report)
I restricted heavy weather it is too strong for the others lol
I restricted Time stop and GER so it’s fair to restrict heavy weather

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Yeah it can be an all powerful ability

But it’s like Fugo poison gas ability

it can become too strong

But that doesn’t mean Fugo himself was all powerful same for Avdol
You mean the virus guy? He was also removed from the story for that very reason

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
You mean the virus guy? He was also removed from the story for that very reason
Yeah maybe

Maybe he was removed because the author didn’t know how to use him without needing him or making him too strong

that doesn’t mean the guy we indeed saw was all powerful

There are lot of stands that can counter or beat down Fugo

But the author removed him from the story before it went too far