Controversial Which one piece fanbase is the worst?

Anti-Zoro gang is one of the worst shits I've seen in many fandoms and they almost make Dragon Ball fans that lose their minds over Saitama look like normal people.

Oh yeah, the Yonko dickriders are also ridiculous. Yonko characters get both amazing feats and bad moments just like the other groups/factions be it Admirals, Revos, WG, Supernovas, Shichibukai, hyped big names overall but they always have the most stupid excuses to ignore Yonko's fails while coming up with crazy bullshit over Admirals and Mihawk.
Well, they live in fear of those characters after all lol

Anti-Zoro gang is one of the worst shits I've seen in many fandoms and they almost make Dragon Ball fans that lose their minds over Saitama look like normal people.

Oh yeah, the Yonko dickriders are also ridiculous. Yonko characters get both amazing feats and bad moments just like the other groups/factions be it Admirals, Revos, WG, Supernovas, Shichibukai, hyped big names overall but they always have the most stupid excuses to ignore Yonko's fails while coming up with crazy bullshit over Admirals and Mihawk.
Well, they live in fear of those characters after all lol
I mean, Zoro gang has spammed for 2+ ZKK, even after rooftop and after KIng's fight and after the arc was over.
There is very little that can be compared to that.
I mean, look at my signature's message.

I mean, Zoro gang has spammed for 2+ ZKK, even after rooftop and after KIng's fight and after the arc was over.
There is very little that can be compared to that.
I mean, look at my signature's message.
I can only speak about this place but whats the number of the users that were hardcore about ZKK theory, give or take 10-20 people.

Just because you have a sig about Shishio wanking Zoro or Nik or HA00 etc doesnt say much, a small search in the forum and you could easily find people that genuinely believe that Sanji > Zoro, Katakuri > Ben, Kid >Shanks etc etc.

I can only speak about this place but whats the number of the users that were hardcore about ZKK theory, give or take 10-20 people.

Just because you have a sig about Shishio wanking Zoro or Nik or HA00 etc doesnt say much, a small search in the forum and you could easily find people that genuinely believe that Sanji > Zoro, Katakuri > Ben, Kid >Shanks etc etc.
Yeah but it's not like this forum is thousands of people, those 3 together shout louder than probably hundreds of users.
I can make an example, the Carrot fanbase at the golden age of the Next Nakama war was 3 guys, one Goblin was nice, then Carrota guko or something like that and then the god emperor C4N, that was BY HIMSELF capable of dishing hundreds of messages per week.
It's like a Musou game, like Pirate Warriors 4, one God user can trump dozens of normal users.

Every fandom has retards with retard takes and toxic people
I find Yonko fans to be pretty toxic, we have some Admiral fans who fight back but Yonko fans have a fanbase for each Yonko while Admirals do not have such a big fanbase for every Admiral. I think out of all the Yonko - BM has probably the weakest fanbase, the more prominent ones are the Shanks/Luffy, BB, Kaido fanbase.
It is basically a few main characters that have a fanbase and then associated characters get the buff too.
Main ones I think are Luffy and Zoro and Admirals.
Associated/Alliances for Luffy:
Shanks
BB
Yonkos
Previous enemies
Kid and Law (they were riding hard)
Dragon
Garp

Associated/Alliances for Zoro:
Mihawk
Previous enemies
Swordsmen

Associated/Alliances for Admirals:
All Admirals (I still find it weird why some shit on GB or Fuji though)
Marines

Sanji fans are usually Sanji fans and they lend help to anti-Zoro agendas like Sanji.

my hands are not clean ...
but no one is fight harder than Zoro fandom

I respect that
but that also makes them most toxic
it's not even a matter debate and all know it

cause they have too many wars

Mihawk Vs Shanks
Zoro Vs Sanji

are 2 big wars of one piece in terms of amount of debate and Zoro fans are fighting in both fronts
Fight on all fronts lmao. Unfortunately that's what happens due to Zoro's position, him vs many characters are 'somewhat debatable' to fuel agendas across the board.

- zoro/luffy
- zoro/sanji
- zoro/kid
- zoro/law

Shanks/Mihawk is something that gets caught up in agendas, though it isn't something directly involved.

From what I see, it isn't even Shanks fans who downplay Mihawk the most. From what I see, they have no problem with Mihawk being very strong, they just want Shanks to be >= Mihawk.
It's mostly anti Zoro agenda that fuels the biggest Mihawk slander lmao