Break Week Which One Piece Youtuber/Streamer call them how you want has the most stupid or biased Takes outthere? If you have a fav who is it?

KOL was the worst, followed by Brago and his group.
I'm talking at least 3 years ago.
Dont know their takes today.
I think you just nsmed the two black youtubers you knew. Probably because they dont wank zoro as hard as the other youtubers.

Bda law is usually pretty correct KOL get's no protection from me for his constant Urouge and Garp downplay. But theres way worst out there like morj

P
I think you just nsmed the two black youtubers you knew. Probably because they dont wank zoro as hard as the other youtubers.

Bda law is usually pretty correct KOL get's no protection from me for his constant Urouge and Garp downplay. But theres way worst out there like morj
lmao put that race card back into the deck pal. I liked BDA law until he started going raw dropping N bombs and his cringe reaction videos. KoL I found amusing but don’t watch anymore either. Tbh only guy I watch lately is Zhonlin(I think that’s his name) for JJK and OP when I’m bored. Also doesn’t BDA still Wank Law and Zoro? Maybe times changed but back then he did

It has nothing to do with them being ''black''.

KOL is funny but a moron when it comes to powerscaling (Judge top5 much ?)

Brago is or at least was all about buzz so he would say whatever if it meant getting more trafic in his channel.

It has nothing to do with them being ''black''.

KOL is funny but a moron when it comes to powerscaling (Judge top5 much ?)

Brago is or at least was all about buzz so he would say whatever if it meant getting more trafic in his channel.
Secind person to qoute my post and neither have shown stupid or biased info. Personally kol and brago if they have ever had bad takes back up thier statements wity favts more than most other onepiece creators.

Im guessing people are mad that KOL doesnt put Zoro above Sanji. He's also a big mom fan which would piss off most Worstgen crackheads.

Im trying to figure out of all the one piece reactors what makes them the most bias.

Secind person to qoute my post and neither have shown stupid or biased info. Personally kol and brago if they have ever had bad takes back up thier statements wity favts more than most other onepiece creators.

Im guessing people are mad that KOL doesnt put Zoro above Sanji. He's also a big mom fan which would piss off most Worstgen crackheads.

Im trying to figure out of all the one piece reactors what makes them the most bias.
KOL at some point was hating on Jimbei because...guess what...he was too fat...you can't make this shit up..

KOL was the worst, followed by Brago and his group.
I'm talking at least 3 years ago.
Dont know their takes today.
Pretty much this I think. There are some minors with horrible takes. One who works hard with spoilers for example has worse takes than Brago but no one can beat KOL.

Morj is one of the best. Raid failling was the only logical conclusion since the amount of asspull and power leveling Luffy got during Wano arc is without any precedents. He being wrong because Oda fucked up the manga doesn't make him a bad taker. Funny thing about Morj I feel he keeps his main channel kind of sucking Oda's dick so he can make a living from it like all channels does while having the second channel where he truly talks what he believes and there he trashes Oda right and left.

I don't follow any OP channels anymore since Nika because they all suck whatever bullshit Oda comes up with. The channels who trashes Oda are small and they are not good content creators. Basically many videos saying the same thing trashing Oda's decisions without good explanation.