Speculations Which option is more likely to happen?

Even if he defeated Sanji at least initially it would not be something to be ashamed of I guess, some are underrating the power of the commanders. Luffy perpetually struggled with them in the past and if Sanji managed to win on a longer streak that would already be impressive. :memehm:
I personally think RS puts Sanji easily at YC1 Level. At least for durability and speed. Not sure if he becomes much stronger in terms of raw power to defeat them.

I personally think RS puts Sanji easily at YC1 Level. At least for durability and speed. Not sure if he becomes much stronger in terms of raw power to defeat them.
Well what he achieved against King was pretty solid. King was however probably far from unleashing his full potential . Plus he admitted that being hurled even by Page One would have him experience pain however we also acknowledged that some parts of the suit are exposed, like the top of the head. Queen will probably manage to hurt him but I wonder how that will occur. :memehm:

Well what he achieved against King was pretty solid. King was however probably far from unleashing his full potential . Plus he admitted that being hurled even by Page One would have him experience pain however we also acknowledged that some parts of the suit are exposed, like the top of the head. Queen will probably manage to hurt him but I wonder how that will occur. :memehm:
You have to forget that thing of "some parts of the suit are exposed". Remember he becomes all invisible not a flying head(hahahahaha).
I'm looking at this like that suit from Gantz (manga/anime, the manga is better) is a body suit but doesn't mean the head doesn't get stronger too.

But yes, King's attack was far from his full potential. His sword is much stronger than his peak for sure.

A) Sanji takes Queen down by himself.
B) Sanji receives little help from Drake and Apoo and finishes Queen off.
C) Apoo and Drake does most of the job and Sanji finishes Queen off.
D) Drake and Apoo completely take over the fight and Sanji goes to fight Daifuku.
E) Drake and Apoo completely take over the fight and Sanji only cooks for everyone at the end of the arc.
B.

Drake and/or Apoo will still have to repay Queen after everything he made them went through.