Questions & Mysteries Which punch satisfied you more?

Which punch satisfied you more?

• Total voters
Let's defend Akainu :suresure: (you see I am not hater, power level discussions are different)

Akainu wasn't actually trying to kill Ace, :goyea: He actually tried to kill Luffy, but Ace gave his life for Luffy. It was accidental, and Akainu was doing his job as a marine. :kata: Kaido on the other hand, used hostage to win. :steef:

Let's defend Akainu :suresure: (you see I am not hater, power level discussions are different)

Akainu wasn't actually trying to kill Ace, :goyea: He actually tried to kill Luffy, but Ace gave his life for Luffy. It was accidental, and Akainu was doing his job as a marine. :kata:
Akainu wanted to show Ace his little brothers death before he dies which is actually even more fucked up than killing Ace straight up which made that punch even more satisfying

B

Ballel

Akainu wasn't actually trying to kill Ace, :goyea: He actually tried to kill Luffy, but Ace gave his life for Luffy. It was accidental, and Akainu was doing his job as a marine. :kata: Kaido on the other hand, used hostage to win. :steef:
They wanted to kill Ace in the first place, he was about to be executed.

Sure you can feel bad for Ace, if you don't think Akainu actually went for Luffy first, even though Ace attacked Akainu first, despite the fact he needed to run at that moment, it was kind of Ace's stupidity :goyea: but Ace still sacrificed himself for Luffy willingly, and Akainu was doing his job as a marine.

But how about Oden? Oden died after turning into a clown because Kaido used hostage :suresure: What about the things that the mink tribe has suffered? Torture, losing limbs etc.? And what about Yasuie? He died too. Killer turned into a clown because of being a pleasure. And the samurai? After all the things that they suffered, they even get beaten up to pulp by Kaido in the end.