Future Events Which top tier should Oda reveal next?

Which top tier should Oda reveal next?

• Dragon

• Sakazuki

• Teach

• Mihawk

• Kuzan

• Shanks

• Dr. Vegapunk

• Weevil

Results are only viewable after voting.
Kuzan and Sakazuki don’t need immediate showings cuz fortunately anything Ryokugyu does will reflect upon them.

I am skeptical that Weevil and Vegapunk are “top tiers.”

Honestly I think Mihawk needs something cuz his marineford feats need to get washed away.

What you meant by calling Vegapunk "top tier" is his SSG right ? yea i want to see SSG next , i think it could very well be on par with one of the Ancient Weapons .

Tho with this reveal of Pluton being in Wano - i think we will see it first .

What you meant by calling Vegapunk "top tier" is his SSG right ? yea i want to see SSG next , i think it could very well be on par with one of the Ancient Weapons .

Tho with this reveal of Pluton being in Wano - i think we will see it first .
I sort of see Dr. Vegapunk as Dr. Doom / Iron Man. His machines and engineering feats are powerful but I assume his personal equipment is even more advanced.

I would like if Vegapunk is top tier, not because of his fighting but peak science, as judge said war advances science yet in OP Vegapunk is said to be 500 years in mind ahead of everyone else, he might have some invention that could make him a top tier.

Last edited:
I would like if Vegapunk is top tier, not because of his fighting but peak science, as judge said war advances science yet in OP Vegapunk is said to be 500 years in mind ahead of everyone else, he might have some invention that could make him a top tier.
One idea I thought with this he might have a memory armor like vinsmokes but instead he pumped it with Kaido's/Kizaru's genes (when he added Kizaru lasers to pacifista or kaido's artificial df), so an op version of the vinsmokes memory armor that when he wears him gives him Kaido's/Kizaru's fighting abilities and haki too.

Don't care if he's "top tier" or not but Vegapunk is probably the character I'm most interested to learn more about. At this point he's a bigger mystery than Imu.