Future Events Which will happen first: Luffy having war against WG or Luffy becoming PK?

Which will happen first: Luffy having war against WG or Luffy becoming PK?

• Luffy becoming Pirate King

Votes: 16 100.0%
  • War against World Government

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
As we all know that Luffy's dream is to become a PK. Usually the dream of MC is accomplished at the end of the story, for example Naruto becoming Hokage happened at EOS. But, knowing that in OPverse there's still WG, i dont think Luffy will become PK at EOS. Therefore, Blackbeard will not be his EOS villain, rather the ones that from WG (Imu/Akainu/Gorosei,etc).

Based on manga, Roger was given PK title when he reached in Laugh Tale. And when he found One Piece, he literally laughed (idk why he laughed tho). And rayleigh said that when Roger Pirates found One Piece, they learn everything about the world. And it seems "One Piece" gives tasks to whoever found it (in this case Roger) and the tasks is probably related to World Government. Rayleigh even said that Luffy and friends probably could have different conclusions about the world with Roger Pirates' conclusion once Luffy found One Piece. So, that's why i believe Luffy will become PK first, defeating Blackbeard on the PK throne, and then confront and fight WG.

As i said, One Piece probably could be "tasks" that given to whoever found it and wish that the founder would do the tasks. The "tasks" could be something oppose WG. But i dont think Luffy is kind of person who want to do such things. I mean, what Luffy care the most is freedom and friendship. And we all know that Luffy's friends are in danger (Sabo, Vivi, Hancock). So, Luffy will eventually fight the WG not because he wants to do what One Piece "says", but rather he only wants to save and free his friends. So Luffy will confront WG with title Pirate King, and he will have massive alliance including Revolutionary and Shanks (if he doesnt die as many theories say). And i believe somehow what One Piece "says" will happen during the war against WG (eventho Luffy actually doesnt intend to do it).:endthis:

So the conclusion is, I believe that Luffy will defeat Blackbeard and become PK earlier in the series, and the EOS arc is having war against WG and the EOS's villain is not Blackbeard, it could be Imu/Akainu/Gorosei.:kata:

I'm a new member and this is my first time making a thread here so I'm sorry for the disorganized writing and wrong grammars:amazing:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Luffy becoming pirate king i guess. Cause the rio ponyglph is on laughtale and it makes sense we find out what the true history is and why the wg needs to fall before they do.