Current Events Which would you rather see?

?

• Total voters
Would you rather have Kizaru fight Saturn to prevent him from chasing after Bonney, Kuma, and the SHs, or have Kizaru chase after the SHs and fight Luffy again?

Kizaru vs Saturn wouldn’t be much of a fight. It would just be Kizaru dicing or perforating him endlessly as Saturn regenerates….or maybe Kizaru kicking him away and waiting until Saturn crawls back.

That being said, Oda apparently doesn’t want to fully display Kizaru’s abilities, so neither option.
The best time to see Luffy vs Kizaru was when Oda offscreened it in the skies above Egghead.

Would you rather have Kizaru fight Saturn to prevent him from chasing after Bonney, Kuma, and the SHs, or have Kizaru chase after the SHs and fight Luffy again?
How will saturn start chasing Strawhats and bonney?
Is he water jesus or something to walk on water?
Because he certainly can't fly.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
There isn’t a legitimate reason for Kizaru to fight Saturn. It’d be nice, I guess, because it fits into tropes we like to consume. But Oda hasn’t hinted at an immediate betrayal. Maybe in the future it’ll lead to that, at least I hope so.

Nah, I don’t want Kizaru vs Luffy at this point. The arcs over, the moments gone. There wouldn’t be much excitement.

I would 100% take a better written Kizaru V. Luffy before the flashback over a well written betrayal from Kizaru, leading to Kizaru v. Saturn though.

There isn’t a legitimate reason for Kizaru to fight Saturn. It’d be nice, I guess, because it fits into tropes we like to consume. But Oda hasn’t hinted at an immediate betrayal. Maybe in the future it’ll lead to that, at least I hope so.

Nah, I don’t want Kizaru vs Luffy at this point. The arcs over, the moments gone. There wouldn’t be much excitement.

I would 100% take a better written Kizaru V. Luffy before the flashback over a well written betrayal from Kizaru, leading to Kizaru v. Saturn though.
The arc’s not over yet. Oda would’ve have Saturn returned to Mariejois too if that was the case. At the very least, we still have to see what Saturn’s next steps are

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
The arc’s not over yet. Oda would’ve have Saturn returned to Mariejois too if that was the case. At the very least, we still have to see what Saturn’s next steps are
If they only get pushed back to where they teleported from, Saturn would be on his ship.

Nah, there’s one Gorosei left, every crew member is on a ship that is ready to sail off. The only person who can stop them from escaping at this point is Kizaru but he’s not budging.

we’ve got maybe two chapters left imo. A wrap up chapter and maybe a sad chapter for Vegapunk being dead

Neither are happening but we already saw Luffy vs Kizaru and Luffy throttled him so that would be pointless to see again, Kizaru vs Saturn could be interesting for a few reasons, only way it would make sense though is if Joyboy's haki has disabled Saturn's regen for a while.

Seven7

🆃🅷🅸🆂 🅸🆂 🅼🆈 🅴🆁🅰
Luffy vs Kizaru
Despite it being too late for it now I can see it happening if kizaru wanted to confirm something/turncoat.

Kizaru vs Saturn I don't see any feasible way of actually happening.
Kizaru did his job why would Saturn be mad?

He noticed Kizaru wavering and it would be dumb to question his loyalty now considering his goals for egghead are finished

What can he do, Attack Sentomaru?
He'd just be antagonizing a marine admiral for no reason at all when there are no benefits to gain from it.