General & Others Which Yonko fanbase is the worst and which are the least worst(Not counting current Yonko's)

Who has the worst fanbase between these Yonko's

• Total voters

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
The worst is probably the Shanks fandom. They're absolutely nuts, thinking their boy is as strong as Prime Roger and they defend that like it's a fact.

Least worst is definitely the Blackbeard fandom. Most of them appear to be pretty chill, tho that could be because Teach hasn't done much yet.

Do you guys keep screenshots of everything lol
This isn't even top 5 wildest things said by @Red Admiral but he's a good lad
:specialmeh:
my words ... hurt no body
his words ... dropped the iq of anyone who read it

and ofc they keep screen shot, that's how small, try to fight the big :)
by being pity, and act like a victim while taking NO harm

p.s
thanks for having my back
that's how a true chad behave !

Every fanbase is good, there's just those few bad apples that make themselves really hard to ignore.
For example, with Admiral fans you have your Xiones and Silverfires... Then your Kurwas and Extravlads
With Yonko fans you have MonsterKaidou and Fujishiro (sort of) and then people like jErkan.
This is with every fandom. Even Kidd fans have calm people who don't make a big scene over his defeat by Shanks (like Pantheos) and then others who act like his defeat was the biggest tragedy since the holocaust.
Though the biggest and most easy example of this is with Sanji fans.
There is a fandom which only have Bad apples they are just increasively Bad

In all fairness to Shanks, none of the other yonko really have much of a fanbase due to writing errors by Oda. Blackbeard almost had a chunky fanbase because of his speech when he first met Luffy but since then he's just been a straight pussy and his fanbase slowly disappeared.

Least worst is definitely the Blackbeard fandom. Most of them appear to be pretty chill, tho that could be because Teach hasn't done much yet.
It's because we know we're getting the last laugh.

But for real.

The reason why i wank Teach is for his funny aspect, so why would i get upset with someone calling him a Neckbeard? I probably Meme'd him myself tons of times.

@Topi Jerami's underage Bonney shit almost made me spit my food, that still doesn't change infant Teach negs Pedro's weak ass.

btw ... the right answer in the poll HAS to be Shanks fandom

cause Shanks fandom is 10 times bigger than Teach + Big Mom + Kaido + Whitebeard fandom

maybe if Whitebeard fandom had "much" room to be toxic, they could be an option but Whitebeard is too safe

so the bigger fandom always is most toxic

I guess small niche forums are where people who hate Shanks gather.

Because outside of reddit and worstgen everybody seems to think things like Shanks soloing 2 admirals. Some think he can take on all 3. Or that he would have slammed the marines at marineford.

No wonder admiral agenda is always so salty.
Unironically this is exactly the case, at least speaking for myself.

The fanbase at large has very extreme takes around yonko vs admiral. Shanks soloing all 3 admirals for example isn’t even generally regarded as a wild take, but here on worstgen, the most extreme admiral wankers will say Akainu has a good chance at beating Kaido…and that’s considered a controversial take even on a forum that’s unusually slanted towards admirals and Mihawk.

A lot of the old timers are indeed salty from years of seeing how lopsided the discourse is.

We’re not in the powerscaling section but I’ll say this much, the admirals and yonko are very clearly setup, narratively, to be on the same general level, if you look at the dialogue and the lore.

You have multiple panels of them being mentioned in the same breath by Luffy and others, you have Garp and sengoku’s strength being deeply respected by Roger and whitebeard (and Garp going on to teach Kuzan how to fight personally), and much more.

Story says they’re roughly equal, majority of the fanbase says they’re not even close. Saltiness ensues.

And as for Shanks, the thing is, everyone gets it. Yeah, we know he’s oda’s self insert. We know Oda hypes him up every time he appears on panel. He’s very strong, he’s very close to the mc, he probably has massive plot importance. Everyone gets it. It’s not some subtle thing that only a select enlightened group of fans see. In actuality, shanks being really strong is about as uncontroversial of a take as possible, has been ever since I picked up this manga nearly 20 years ago. The reason he’s topping this poll is, we all get it, we don’t need it constantly shoved down our throats. He gets downplayed as a response to how overwhelmingly the fanbase stans him.

Unironically this is exactly the case, at least speaking for myself.

The fanbase at large has very extreme takes around yonko vs admiral. Shanks soloing all 3 admirals for example isn’t even generally regarded as a wild take, but here on worstgen, the most extreme admiral wankers will say Akainu has a good chance at beating Kaido…and that’s considered a controversial take even on a forum that’s unusually slanted towards admirals and Mihawk.

A lot of the old timers are indeed salty from years of seeing how lopsided the discourse is.

We’re not in the powerscaling section but I’ll say this much, the admirals and yonko are very clearly setup, narratively, to be on the same general level, if you look at the dialogue and the lore.

You have multiple panels of them being mentioned in the same breath by Luffy and others, you have Garp and sengoku’s strength being deeply respected by Roger and whitebeard (and Garp going on to teach Kuzan how to fight personally), and much more.

Story says they’re roughly equal, majority of the fanbase says they’re not even close. Saltiness ensues.

And as for Shanks, the thing is, everyone gets it. Yeah, we know he’s oda’s self insert. We know Oda hypes him up every time he appears on panel. He’s very strong, he’s very close to the mc, he probably has massive plot importance. Everyone gets it. It’s not some subtle thing that only a select enlightened group of fans see. In actuality, shanks being really strong is about as uncontroversial of a take as possible, has been ever since I picked up this manga nearly 20 years ago. The reason he’s topping this poll is, we all get it, we don’t need it constantly shoved down our throats. He gets downplayed as a response to how overwhelmingly the fanbase stans him.
I don't think it's a Shanks specific thing. Because only the most rabid minority of Shanks fans actually put him on Garp/Roger/WB level.

Shanks is generally just seen as a peer to Rayleigh.

The caveat being Rayleigh is about equal to 2 admirals in their mind.

Basically. People like the old gen(sans Shiki and Sengoku) and think all kinds of ridiculous shit lol.

Loads of people think Primebeard > all 3 admirals combined.

Seriously that marineford scene made a massive impression.
Post automatically merged:

But I just don't understand why you guys bet on marines in a pirate manga and are suprised nobody is buying what you are selling.

Last edited: