Episode Discussion White blood in today’s episode ,wtf

I mean, they often censor it with no blood at all. Hell, there was even blood this episode with Ulti.

Perhaps they thought this was a bit excessive?
I think no blood at all is better than white blood , how this is excessive? Do you remember episode 892 ? The magistrate was swimming in blood after zoro killed him , i really can’t understand them , they are very inconsistent

I think no blood at all is better than white blood , how this is excessive? Do you remember episode 892 ? The magistrate was swimming in blood after zoro killed him , i really can’t understand them , they are very inconsistent
I guess its just because his body was covered while the beast pirates are dressed in weird BDSM shit?
Post automatically merged:

Again, this is a thing at the discretion of the director. Directors choose how much blood they want.

I guess its just because his body was covered while the beast pirates are dressed in weird BDSM shit?

Again, this is a thing at the discretion of the director. Directors choose how much blood they want.
That also makes no sense , his body was covered ? What do you say dude , in oden flashback , after the petals scene , they were cutting down the beasts pirates and we saw red blood , maybe the director is just a fool , it is one piece , most of the characters are half naked.

That also makes no sense , his body was covered ? What do you say dude , in oden flashback , after the petals scene , they were cutting down the beasts pirates and we saw red blood , maybe the director is just a fool , it is one piece , most of the characters are half naked.
You know every episode has a different director right? They are on a rotation.

Yes i know , this one was a motherfucker

Toei: "Hey kids. You can cut yourself no big deal. There's milk coming out of you ya know?"​
I really don’t know how they think, in episode 892 we saw much blood, what is the difference

Another inconsistency is that zoro said that he will kill them , the whole scene isn’t in the manga , so why you make the blood white if you make zoro threaten thim , it just makes no sense at all

Last edited: