Questions & Mysteries Who’s taking down the admirals?

If Oda keeps up the croc hype as his unawakened version is worth 2 billion, had 3 seraphim’s sent after him alone, is possibly the man who scarred prinebeards chest, and is called prime Rayleighs equal from One Piece Stampede

Yeah beating an admirals in that wheelhouse
Croc Is wort two billion because he is strong and because he is a genius with an empire under him, but power level only I would be surprised to see him much stronger than Marco.

About the scar, if I remember correctly we saw WB with a band-aid after the fight with Roger.

Crocodile is a good character, but the absolute peak of what he can aspire, imho, is a Yamato-level opponent.

Croc Is wort two billion because he is strong and because he is a genius with an empire under him, but power level only I would be surprised to see him much stronger than Marco.

About the scar, if I remember correctly we saw WB with a band-aid after the fight with Roger.

Crocodile is a good character, but the absolute peak of what he can aspire, imho, is a Yamato-level opponent.
The band aid wasn’t on his chest where the scar is and comparing him to Yamato and worse Marco is disrespectful to someone Mihawk deemed worthy enough to fight the entire marines with

The band aid wasn’t on his chest where the scar is
Nitpicking where the band-aid is when WB said what he said in front of Shanks seems incredibly cheap honestly.
- WB said, talking with Shanks, that looking at him made WB himself remember the scar. What in the the fuck does Crocodile have to do with Shanks? Oh wait, Roger maybe has;
- we saw Roger and WB fighting and WB with a bad aid.

There is nothing else to say, even if personal theories are always possible.

and comparing him to Yamato and worse Marco is disrespectful to someone Mihawk deemed worthy enough to fight the entire marines with
And Kaido deemed King able to fight all WB's crew it seems, since he was going with him, and a million of other examples.
Let's maintain the level high.

Mihawk respects Croco, was chased by the marines, Croco offered a deal and he accepted.

Still, if anything, power level-wise is disrespectful for Yamato to be compared to a question mark YC1 like Crocodile lol.

Luffy gets the original 3 admirals because he’s Luffy
  1. Kizaru in egghead
  2. Aokiji before Blackbeard. Potentially in elbaf
  3. Akainu before imu
Kid and law get the current admirals because they’re “rival” captains and it hypes them
  1. Kid vs ryokugyu
  2. Law vs Fujitora
Zoro vs orange zodiac because it lets him fight a character on the same level strength wise to ryo and fuji. While at the same time them not technically being an admiral separates him from them position wise. Same way zoro can be comparable to kid/law strength wise but not be a captain

Sanji vs a zodiac a level below the one zoro faces. They might even have a rivalry and/or be a duo but sanji’s zodiac will clearly be the weaker of the 2. Sanji fighting an opponent essentially equal to Zoro’s doesn’t really make sense. So them both facing admirals at the same time doesn’t make sense