Who a worsgen menber u would like meet in real life????..

LETS MEET AND PARTY ALL DAY LONG MY FRIEND:cheers:
You joking but imagine there's this grand OP party after it ends for all the fans around the world. The fan base is huge you know. Kinda like a concert thing. The party held in Kediri, Indonesia, the land which the irl King Jayabaya ruled at one time. I doubt if most people would have the time/would care enough to come tho, lol. Plus a big part of the fanbase is young teens. Could be a great small little holiday. Ah man, I'm a little tipsy rn.

B

Ballel

You joking but imagine there's this grand OP party after it ends for all the fans around the world. The fan base is huge you know. Kinda like a concert thing. The party held in Kediri, Indonesia, the land which the irl King Jayabaya ruled at one time. I doubt if most people would have the time/would care enough to come tho, lol. Plus a big part of the fanbase is young teens. Could be a great small little holiday. Ah man, I'm a little tipsy rn.
Yeah it's sad that people here will never meet. I have such good conversations with some people here😭
On the top of my head the people I'd like to meet the most currently are @Thururuzao @Peroroncino @Cross_Marian

AL sama

Red Haired
Quite a few:

My Kid FC for obvious reasons:
@rerere
@ReggieZoldyck21
@Lukegranders

For fun, drunk and provocative discussions:
@Natalija
@TheAncientCenturion
@ShishioIsBack
and a few more

For a good dinnermeeting my whole mod team:
@Gol D. Roger
@Enryu
@AL sama
@Kiwipom
@RayanOO
@Dragoban
@Garp the Fist
@Jiihad
@Van

For a drinking challenge to finaly get my Kid-Theme:
@Bogard

And finaly, after these years, my man @Tyki_Mikk, together with @Sentinel and the other forumla-OGs here.
we can do some kid wanking xD

We can have a theme drinking contest :sadgrin:
Rule #1 when the torso starts to ache from overdrinking that's when drinking turns the most interesting

The burning effect is picked up by neurons and they produce a chemical reaction in the body which will be boosting adrenaline as a consequence