Speculations Who are going to be the next Yonko?

It's pretty damn sure Blackbeard will be defeated thus giving us one vacant spot, i also believe Shanks will also be defeated since his whole ideology of being surpassed by the new generation. Luffy will ascend to PK and god knows what might even happen to Buggy.

Who are your candidates as future Yonko? The only "close" ones were Kid and Law but they both were jumped.

I think there's a fairly good chance the system just stops being used overall or is reworked, just like Big Mom went from having four sweets commanders, to just having three.

It's pretty damn sure Blackbeard will be defeated thus giving us one vacant spot, i also believe Shanks will also be defeated since his whole ideology of being surpassed by the new generation. Luffy will ascend to PK and god knows what might even happen to Buggy.

Who are your candidates as future Yonko? The only "close" ones were Kid and Law but they both were jumped.

I think there's a fairly good chance the system just stops being used overall or is reworked, just like Big Mom went from having four sweets commanders, to just having three.
I think it will be Kid

Law ain’t a conqueror, so he won’t be one. Plus Oda already included him in the 3 great powers by making him a shichibukai.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think that the Yonko system will survive that far. If Luffy ascends to PK (and defeats at least Blackbeard, as expected), there won't be any Yonko, there will be a PIRATE KING, he'll "rule" the seas (even if it isn't his real dream). Luffy promised in Punk Hazard that he would beat all Yonko*, including Shanks, so I don't expect any of them to maintain their positions until the EoS (maybe they'll survive to see Luffy's era, but the Yonko system will definitely go down).

* Yeah, Big Mom was defeated by Kid and Law, but they were part of Luffy's alliance and, if not for him, they would never team up to make this achievement.

Once One Piece is Found, there won't be any Yonko, cuz there is No Treasure to compete for
There will only be Great Pirates competing for Fame, instead of Territory
Meaning They gonna be on a Non-Stop Adventure instead of Sitting on a Throne & playing Age of Empire

It's a question of who's gonna be the Next Leader of Pirate Island
I believe Kid is designed to take such Spot at the End

If Luffy is the king of the pirates who rules all the seas, how can there be 4 emperors ruling over the new world? I think there won't be any more yonko at the end, just pirate king Luffy.