Future Events Who are the 3 straw hat most likely to die at the EOS ?

All of strawhats dream interesting with after final war.
To become pirate king , Luffy have to see after war.
To see All blue , Sanji have to see after war.
To become WSS , Zoro have to see after war and will fight Mihawk. (İf it happen before , ı dont know.)
To draw world map , Nami have to see after war.
To read all of ancient things , Robin have to see after war.
To see Sunnys world tour , Franky have to see after war.
Brook - Laboon.
Chopper - medicine that cure everything.
But , as a story , If Usopp will play significant role in the final arc and he dies , he can yell I become warrior of the sea . Thus , his dream will come true . and his story can be told generation by generation as a legandary. And that would be very impreessive and stunning.
Jinbei has no dream and the one with least connection to the readers as a straw hat. Big Risk

Robin would have revealed all history needed for Luffy to reach Laugh tale and fight the world governement . Big Risk as her dream can be achieved before final war

Luffy. Huge Risk. If Oda goes Roger's parallel way
Post automatically merged:

Whitebeard and Ace were pre ts, Kinemon will be alive, no confirmation for Kanjuro
Still you can see how after time skip the numbers have increased. And there will propably be two or more deaths in the final arcs on the magnitude of Ace and Whitebeard

Jinbei has no dream and the one with least connection to the readers as a straw hat. Big Risk

Robin would have revealed all history needed for Luffy to reach Laugh tale and fight the world governement . Big Risk as her dream can be achieved before final war

Luffy. Huge Risk. If Oda goes Roger's parallel way

Still you can see how after time skip the numbers have increased. And there will propably be two or more deaths in the final arcs on the magnitude of Ace and Whitebeard
Actually , when I read manga , I cannot still feel jimbei as a straw hat :)

When all the straw hats die of old age ( the surviving ones )‚ Ussop will be the only one remaining telling his grandson about the story of the One Piece. ( Last panel )
Even God Usopp name shows some indications for me.

Actually , when I read manga , I cannot still feel jimbei as a straw hat :)

Even God Usopp name shows some indications for me.
Exactly my point. Oda may have made him join just to kill a ' straw hat' in the final war without killing the iconic ones. That is if that wasn't his plan with Yamato/Carrot and The grand fleet too

Devil fruit stress has been an ongoing argument for over a decade.

Sickness also one for many years.

A theory suggests Law may perform immortal surgery on Luffy.
I am not sure Lufft want immortality. Law will offer but luffy refuse him. And I don't get it what is immortality thing . Whatever happened luffy , he will become immortal , or he can be killed but in terms of age or illness, always he will be young and healthy.