Multiverse General Who are the better characters: 7 Warlords or Akatsuki

Which characters are better?

• Total voters
but thats the point tho, u said Pain wasn't himself, he was controlled by someone else, and i said if thats someone else is Nagato. Pain = Nagato cuz they are the same thing.
because the original owner of that body is dead. You might as well had said Nagato is speaking through that said body.

By this logic, U basically think that Pain is a different being than Nagato which is not true at all. Which is the same as what i said. We all think Pain = Nagato except for u. Different Body? Yes, but their thought, what their spoken are still the same cuz its coming from Nagato. Nagato uses dif body cuz its way efficient to use Rinnegan power that way Cuz He Can't even Move. Hence Pain = Nagato.
their thoughts are not the same I don't know where you're getting the ideas from but what you are saying is a false assumption.

because the original owner of that body is dead. You might as well had said Nagato is speaking through that said body.

their thoughts are not the same I don't know where you're getting the ideas from but what you are saying is a false assumption.
Holy moly this is the first time that i heard Pain isn't Nagato:suresure:
U don't understand do u
So let me ask u this
Who is the one talking to Jiraiya when Pain vs Jiraiya started?
Is it the shinobu that Jiraiya Killed? or Pain an Corpse that Nagato used to carry his will and talk?

One Piece fanboys hate the fact that Kishimoto is a better writer than Oda when it comes to write villains.
Kishimoto is a very rare mangaka imo. He doesn't shit on his villains, infact in Naruto you actually understand why people become the way they are their motivations, what led them to be like that etc. he also won't shit on the villains during fight. The man actually understands the importance of having a good fight in battle Shounen. The fights are very well choreographed

Holy moly this is the first time that i heard Pain isn't Nagato:suresure:
U don't understand do u
So let me ask u this
Who is the one talking to Jiraiya when Pain vs Jiraiya started?
Is it the shinobu that Jiraiya Killed? or Pain an Corpse that Nagato used to carry his will and talk?
bruh you're still missing the entire point. All of the pains are fucking corpses so of course it's nagato speaking through his dead friend corpse. So it's nagato character speaking thru pain as pain himself isn't even alive.

bruh you're still missing the entire point. All of the pains are fucking corpses so of course it's nagato speaking through his dead friend corpse. So it's nagato character speaking thru pain as pain himself isn't even alive.
Hence why i said Pain = Nagato
Thats also why @MonsterKaido Pain / Nagato > Madara in terms of character
u are the one being confused cuz u put Pain and Nagato into separate things while Nagato is the one who speak, and control them lol.
All Pain Characterization is all Nagato Character
So who is the one is missing the point?
This is genuinely the first time i heard that Pain is not Nagato lol
Before they are corpse YES they are different beings, but when they die Their identity Change into Pain/Nagato cuz He is the one who controlled them.

The easier example is this one

When Kyuubi "Possessed" / Switch with Naruto, talking & fighting someone, Is it Kyuubi the one who doing it or Naruto ?
And in terms of Character when Kyuubi "Possesed" / Switch with Naruto, is it still Naruto's character or now is it Kyuubi's Character?
Now Change it to Pain and Nagato

Hence why i said Pain = Nagato
Thats also why @MonsterKaido Pain / Nagato > Madara in terms of character
u are the one being confused cuz u put Pain and Nagato into separate things while Nagato is the one who speak, and control them lol.
then he should've said Nagato character wise is a better character than Madara since pain is basically a dead puppet whom he controls. You're making it more of a big deal than it actually is.

then he should've said Nagato character wise is a better character than Madara since pain is basically a dead puppet whom he controls. You're making it more of a big deal than it actually is.
Bru ain't no one making it more big deal than before,
U just don't recognize and thinking Pain isn't Nagato
Thats why we having an conversation in the first place lol:suresure:
Also u ignored about the Kurama and Naruto thing,
But i guess we let that slide huh

From what I can gather... you're making a big deal out of someone calling Iron Man Tony Stark. They're interchangeable, it's just an alias.

--

Anyway, the Deva Path's physical design was many times superior to Nagato's, so while I like his character and his backstory (much more so than the worse Naruto character pre-Boruto (Obito)), his design is such a huge downgrade from what it could have been that it bothers me. Huge letdown. Great character otherwise.

Akatsuki

Akatsuki as a group and most of the individuals are simply better written and used to me

Not to say that the warlords are bad but frankly apart from 2 of them there are better villians in OP

Doffy,Enel,Akainu

The ones that aren't villians are just misused for the most part

Last edited:
From what I can gather... you're making a big deal out of someone calling Iron Man Tony Stark. They're interchangeable, it's just an alias.

--

Anyway, the Deva Path's physical design was many times superior to Nagato's, so while I like his character and his backstory (much more so than the worse Naruto character pre-Boruto (Obito)), his design is such a huge downgrade from what it could have been that it bothers me. Huge letdown. Great character otherwise.
i know it's a alias that was never the point my guy.
Post automatically merged:

Bru ain't no one making it more big deal than before,
U just don't recognize and thinking Pain isn't Nagato
that's the thing pain isn't nagato but nagato is using the path of pain as his puppets and is speaking through those puppets.

Thats why we having an conversation in the first place lol:suresure:
Also u ignored about the Kurama and Naruto thing,
But i guess we let that slide huh
I ignore it because it isn't relevant neither should this whole back and forth debate whether or not pain has actual individuality when we know he clearly doesn't.

Last edited: