Chapter Discussion Who are the remaining 4 shadows

Yo, in this chapter. It was reiterated that the figures in the prophecy mentioned by Oden will be the ones to take down Kaido and Kaido alone.

Many people thought that the 9 shadows in toki’s and Oden’s prophecy were the scabbards. But clearly that’s not the case.

You can count momo and hiyori as two metaphorical figures and the other 7 cubes as the rest.

And finally here toki mentioning the incoming dawn

So, who do you guys think the remaining 4 that will be instrumental in taking down Kaido are?

@Dragomir @ShishioIsBack @Bogard @Luthon @Seth @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Light D Lamperouge @BangMi @Akai2 @Hades @Red Admiral @Steven @GeneralP123 @Seraphoenix @Extravlad @Kaido D. Stronger @Admiral Lee Hung @AdmiralKinyagi @admiralfanboy69420 @Marimo_420 @MarimoHeado @Aknolagon @yj @Fenaker @sidestreetboy @Gauntlet @Sentinel ,etc

Last edited:
Jinbei isnt a "new" powerful pirate who just entered New World tho
Oh yeah that too. It has to be people who just entered the NW recently.
Post automatically merged:

It can't be Sanji if he ends up fighting a calamity and soloing him. Maybe Yamato? Apoo, Drake and Hawkins may end up joining too if they don't meet/fight any calamity.
Yamato is a denizen of the NW.
I think Hawkins will join, Drake perhaps but I’m not sure about Apoo.

Do all the 9 figures specifically have to beat Kaidou itself?
I think beating Kaidou n his Calamities count very well in this.

Since I don't see anyone beside Marco heading to Top just now. Maybe once they beat their respective enemies they will head to Top, but will the exhaustive character really be help against Kaidou? Not to mention, in the start i can see many tag teaming Kaidou, but in the end it's likely gonna be Luffy vs Kaidou.

If my hypothesis is right, then it will be Marco, Sanji, Drake n maybe Jinbei/Hawkins.

Yo, in this chapter. It was reiterated that the figures in the prophecy mentioned by Oden will be the ones to take down Kaido and Kaido alone.

Many people thought that the 9 shadows in toki’s and Oden’s prophecy were the scabbards. But clearly that’s not the case.

You can count momo and hiyori as two metaphorical figures and the other 7 cubes as the rest.

And finally here toki mentioning the incoming dawn

So, who do you guys think the remaining 4 that will be instrumental in taking down Kaido are?

@Dragomir @ShishioIsBack @Bogard @Luthon @Seth @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Light D Lamperouge @BangMi @Akai2 @Hades @Red Admiral @Steven @GeneralP123 @Seraphoenix @Extravlad @Kaido D. Stronger @Admiral Lee Hung @AdmiralKinyagi @admiralfanboy69420 @Marimo_420 @MarimoHeado @Aknolagon @yj @Fenaker @sidestreetboy @Gauntlet @Sentinel ,etc
Oden doesn't say anything about 9 people. Toki does and the 9 shadows can be 9 scabbards because her prophecy did not say anything about 9 shadows taking down Kaido.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
I can see sanji and hawkins joining though, not sure about the others, maybe apoo will help drake fight queen.... maybe yamato and momo be on roof, even if momo doesnt fight