Who are the users that you will remember even long after you left this forum?

yj

👑YNWA 👑
That really depends on if I will keep in touch with some of them or not.

If not, I don't see myself thinking about them unless someone asks me and I will be like: "Ohhh, yeah I remember them".

Although I think I will ( at least I hope so ) whether it be Discord or else.

There are a lot of fun people I spent my free time discussing with in here. Namely speaking: @Light D Lamperouge @Jew D. Boy @yj @Marimo_420 and etc...
Can defo say the same about you bro. Always

Bogard and Jnudule. Hate them lol.

We can still share FB.

I used to be in another forum, called "naruto.wocial" which was hispanic, right there, the people were more friendly, well, not the correct word, but there was activities where we could see each other by videos, editions or those thing. Maybe here too, I just have not seen it.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
B

Ballel

I won't remember anyone because you remember them who are longer with you.

But people who matters to me, with whom I have fun here will always be with me...as part of my life I invested here..As PARt Of AWesoME MeMOrieS
Tbh I have a hard time understanding this post.. :choppawhat: sorry:bamathink:

My boy @Luffy bin Dragon
Why he got modkilled anyways?
Bogard and Jnudule. Hate them lo
You know bogard runs the forum right...:pepeke:

G

Gorosei Informer

@WonderfulWorld

:shame::risitasad:

Also for some of you I imagine ofc, @PeperLevi ?

:choppawhat:

It's extremely ironic and btitersweet too that we lost them just as Part 6/Stone Ocean of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure gets animated finally and released too! They are a massive Jojo fan and also of Jolyne, the MC of Part 6 too!

I won't elaborate why due to MAJOR spoilers for the series, especially in the comment sections for them here but these songs are extremely fitting for this situation with Wonderful World as well as Part 6. It's a real shame they are gone:

But yeah let's focus on the positivity ofc as you requested @solis ! I definitely will be remembering a lot of people from here, even with my poor memory! So many iconic, entertaining, interesting, funny, intelligent (surprisingly :trollface:), friendly and just cool people here.

Just to roll off a bunch of names, I won't tag as I don't want to spam them but I'll post their names anyway:

Solis (Naturally!)
Light D Lamperouge
Bogard and Pantheos
Our Donkey Kong I mean Dark King Italo, DKI ofc! (I'm so sorry :saden::cantseeme::ihaha:)

Al(paca)sama, Kiwipom, TAC, RayanOO, Natalija

Momoheechulkabe9000, Thururuzao, BuuSatana94, Bango (Dango Mango), Jaguark101, Cinera, Kagura, Queek D Headtaker, Peroroncino, MonsterZoro, BleakAsh, KuroAshi, NotTommy, Grandmaster Zonji, Doggo, Finalbeta, , Roronoa Sama, Alpha, TheKnightOfTheSea,
h_zorothegoat, Monster Kaido, Le Fishe De Crydo, (that name alone makes me laugh everytime!) ,Seth, Jew D Boy, Hades.

I think that's everyone? Lmao! Hopefully I've not forgotten anyone especially with my poor memory ironically! Apologies if I have though!

I've been here for a while now and this is a great place, I do really like it here. I've met so many interesting people and had such hilarious, thought provoking, interesting and deep discussions and made many new friends and such. It really reminds me of how fun it was to be on Oro Jackson back in the day! I recognised a few members on here from there too funnily enough! Although I went by yet another completely different name back then haha!

Also a shoutout to ScotchInformer, Lance Dragonite, Vegapank (wherever the hell they are now), Lebrent, Etenboby, T.D.A. and all other information providers for us and such!

:cheers:

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
That really depends on if I will keep in touch with some of them or not.

If not, I don't see myself thinking about them unless someone asks me and I will be like: "Ohhh, yeah I remember them".

Although I think I will ( at least I hope so ) whether it be Discord or else.

There are a lot of fun people I spent my free time discussing with in here. Namely speaking: @Light D Lamperouge @Jew D. Boy @yj @Marimo_420 and etc...
:sweat::sweat::sweat:

Thanks Seth boy. Same energy here bro