Questions & Mysteries Who are the villains Oda would bring back (either as allies or villains)

Enel out of all past enemies is the only big one that has yet to come back up, and also the only one I can see having some major relevancy once more because of the sheer importance him and the Moon plot will likely mean towards the greater backstory of One Piece. Lucci, Moriah and even Doflamingo already have reared their heads after their defeat, and might still very well continue to contribute in some way to the future, but I can see any of them being as involved in the grand scheme of things as Enel will probably be.

Although Crocodile might also get some involvement in the greater plot via his connection to Pluton.

I'm not gonna lie.... I could see both Kuro and Krieg making a hard return. They feel like black sheep among characters in the series, since Oda seems to have completely "forgot" about them since East Blue. This is the same author who brought back Wapol.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Doflamingo, Katakuri and maybe Caesar Clown from the new world. Can’t see Enel making a turn around.

Sir Crocodile, Moriah and Kuma from the Pre Skip will 100% be allies in the final war.

Enel is returning in Elbaf ImO—He has some Norse themed moves and there’s a general mythology vibe with Elbaf that fits with Enel.

Can’t see any Beast Pirates coming back though.

Last edited: