Who could have defeated Gerard?

Had Gerard not taken out by Yhwach's Auswahlen, who had the highest chance to take him out?
He survived Kenpachi's bankai, adult Hitsugaya, and Byakuya's secret technique. So who could have taken him out?

Rules:
1. We can use dead characters like Yamamoto, Espadas, Gin, Unohana, etc.
2. If possible, avoid defeat by hax like Barragan's (not sure if it can work)

I am not sure anybody can do this, but if someone has to do it, my guess will be Yamamoto. Yamamoto is more useful than Ichibei in this fight because Ichibei's hax on erasing ability can't work against Gerard who has Soul King's heart.

Tags:
@TheAncientCenturion @ZenZu @Light D Lamperouge @wordy @T2K Baka @Haoshoku @RayanOO @MarineHQ @Blackbeard etc.

Kenpachi- if Kenpachi didn't have that restrictions on him due to his own body being too weak to handle his own power.
Aizen- could possibly f*ck him up assuming his Shikai works on him.
Yamamoto- no need to explain
Ichibe- Erases his powers, don't know if having SK's heart helps him.
Ichigo- hax Bankai which even Yhwach feared.
maybe others too, these are the names that came in my mind first.

Maybe Yamamoto could burn him to ashes otherwise i don't really see anyone killing Gerard. Aizen's kido would tear him to shreds but he'd likely just regenerate and we don't know Ichigo's bankai.

Ichibei probably can't take away anything from the Soul King's heart.
Maybe this and not even sure

Yea maybe Urahara could come up with a seal

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
I haven’t read CFYOW but is there not speculation that Hisagi and Shinji’s bankais may have been designed to counter Gerard and if Kubo hadn’t rushed the ending that might have been how he was beaten?

Wouldn’t be surprising. Lille and Pernida were beaten by lieutenants.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Ichibe’s ultimate move that removes you from the cycle of reincarnation probably takes Gerard out.

Mullet Aizen can obliterate 4th dimensional objects so he should be able to perma kill Gerard.

Mayuri with hax may have been able to put him down.

that’s about it though. Anyone who relies on damaging him cannot beat Gerard, you’ll just amp him until he is too strong to be beaten.
Not into Bleach powerscaling, what do yall think a move like Shunsui's Bankai's final act (that thread basically) would've done to him?
Nothing beyond what happened to him in canon—set him up to return stronger.

Had Gerard not taken out by Yhwach's Auswahlen, who had the highest chance to take him out?
He survived Kenpachi's bankai, adult Hitsugaya, and Byakuya's secret technique. So who could have taken him out?

Rules:
1. We can use dead characters like Yamamoto, Espadas, Gin, Unohana, etc.
2. If possible, avoid defeat by hax like Barragan's (not sure if it can work)

I am not sure anybody can do this, but if someone has to do it, my guess will be Yamamoto. Yamamoto is more useful than Ichibei in this fight because Ichibei's hax on erasing ability can't work against Gerard who has Soul King's heart.

Tags:
@TheAncientCenturion @ZenZu @Light D Lamperouge @wordy @T2K Baka @Haoshoku @RayanOO @MarineHQ @Blackbeard etc.
The more impossible Gerard survives from a certain event, the more possible it becomes thanks to the Miracle, it's poor man's almighty. I don't even think getting obliterated at molecular level is going to defeat him.

So you must remove Gerard's "M" schrift and there's literally only two characters in the story able to do that.

1. Yhwach with Auswahlen/Almighty
2. Ichibe with Ichimonji.

Muken Aizen vs Gerard is a never-ending stalemate of Hogyoku trying to transcend every miracle that increases Gerard's strength.

I don't think anyone could take him out. Yama's bankai does nothing, the only one I can think of is Ichibei, but that's debatable if his powers even work on Gerard. I don't know if Nanao's sword can reflect his powers, but if it can then that might be a possibility.

Yhwach and maybe Kisuke with some kido can beat him.

Ichibe’s ultimate move that removes you from the cycle of reincarnation
Hope the anime can explain this shit better because it was weird as hell. In manga the dialogue had Yhwach say the same spell Ichibe said to prepare the 100 nights attack, which shocked the latter, so did the almighty deflect the 100 nights attack back on Ichibe?

Can anyone?

Iirc he has the Soul King’s heart and the stupidest ability of any Sternritter

He cannot die… normally

I don’t even think Yamamoto turning him to ash would kill him

It would require really weird hax that 99.9% of even top tier characters don’t have access to

Ichibe’s Zanpakuto ability involves changing and removing names/abilities, no? He could probably do something about it

Idk about anyone else

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Hope the anime can explain this shit better because it was weird as hell. In manga the dialogue had Yhwach say the same spell Ichibe said to prepare the 100 nights attack, which shocked the latter, so did the almighty deflect the 100 nights attack back on Ichibe?
I don't think the spell ever went off. Ichibe was about to use it but Yhwach psyched him out by repeating the name before using the Almighty to obliterate his body, like he did with Ichigo's zanpakuto later.
Can anyone?

Iirc he has the Soul King’s heart and the stupidest ability of any Sternritter

He cannot die… normally

I don’t even think Yamamoto turning him to ash would kill him

It would require really weird hax that 99.9% of even top tier characters don’t have access to

Ichibe’s Zanpakuto ability involves changing and removing names/abilities, no? He could probably do something about it

Idk about anyone else
There's a weird relation to hope/miracles/some other shit for his Schrift to work. It's why Oetsu could kill Gerard in one hit at the start of the Royal Palace invasion. So it may not activate against certain characters but IMO that's more of a plot induced handicap than something that can be reasonably argued.

It's like in any Naruto series debate banking on Oonoki's back hurting him in a VS battle