Speculations Who do you think knows about Imu?

Other than Doflamingo, Sabo and Wapol, who do you think knows about Imu? Not based on rumours or theory but actually knows someone is sitting on the Empty Throne.

I’m thinking Blackbeard, Mihawk, Shanks and Vegapunk.

Last edited:
Kuma, Vegapunk and Bonney because the void century history is written in the bible.

Clover, Robin, Olivia and Ohara scholars who were researching Void Century, as well as Saul and Dragon.

Loki and the giants royal family who problably are way more connected to the void century than all other races.

Kureha and Hilululuk if they really are tied to Rocks D Xebec.

Crocodile, Teach, Lafitte, Mingo, Enel and perhaps King and Urouge

C

CensoredbyWG

I like to believe that mihawk having eyes identical to imu will lead to a plot reveal, but after zero mentions about the WSS within wano arc, i don't expect anything positive.

The only we know confirmed to know about Imu are Gorosei, Sabo, Cobra(RIP) and the guy who told Imu that Gorosei had arrived.

Wapol has no idea about Imu. We don't know if Doflamingo knows about Imu (we know that Celestial Dragons can be executed why wouldn't he?)

I would say that guy who told Imu about Gorosei is probably a Holy Knight and probably their leader. If that is the case those are the only ones that knows.

Oh and Zunesha probably.

The only we know confirmed to know about Imu are Gorosei, Sabo, Cobra(RIP) and the guy who told Imu that Gorosei had arrived.

Wapol has no idea about Imu. We don't know if Doflamingo knows about Imu (we know that Celestial Dragons can be executed why wouldn't he?)

I would say that guy who told Imu about Gorosei is probably a Holy Knight and probably their leader. If that is the case those are the only ones that knows.

Oh and Zunesha probably.
Are we sure Cobra is really dead? 😏 This is One Piece we are talking about. By the way also Dragon and Ivankov as Sabo told them.

Gorosei
Sabo
Wapol
Ivankov
Dragon
Some Gods Knights

Personally I think that’s it. The Roger pirates may know what happened during the void century but I don’t think that equates to knowing Imus existence.

Gorosei
Sabo
Wapol
Ivankov
Dragon
Some Gods Knights

Personally I think that’s it. The Roger pirates may know what happened during the void century but I don’t think that equates to knowing Imus existence.
Rayleigh said they know all the truth of history and when he said that the symbol of world government appears below him
I'm sure they know about Imu