Controversial Who had the most justified reason to become a villain

Sanji is one of my favourite characters and he certainly had this reasons, but he also had a loving mother and father.

Not both at the same time, but he had adults in his life that raised, nurtured, loved and protected him.
I meant it as sarcasm for Sanji leaving the Strawhats in Whole Cake Island and becoming a "villain".

But I agree with what you said.

Doffy was always a horrible person. I feel like some of you guys totally missed the point of his backstory
How much of Doflamingo's actions are a product of his nature and how much a product of his nurture is something Oda intentionally kept vague and up for debate.
It's the reason why he's the best villain of the serie by a good margin and also the reason why it's still a good topic almost a decade after his Arc.

How much of Doflamingo's actions are a product of his nature and how much a product of his nurture is something Oda intentionally kept vague and up for debate.
It's the reason why he's the best villain of the serie by a good margin and also the reason why it's still a good topic almost a decade after his Arc.
According to his own bro he always was like this

Literally all nature. Corazon is living proof of that. It’s not vague at all it’s stated in black and white Doffy was an evil child despite his family’s best efforts.

I don’t know how anyone can read Doffys flashback and think he was a tragic tale who would’ve turned out any different

Literally all nature. Corazon is living proof of that. It’s not vague at all it’s stated in black and white Doffy was an evil child despite his family’s best efforts.

I don’t know how anyone can read Doffys flashback and think he was a tragic tale who would’ve turned out any different
Somewhat tragic bc the citizens choose him and his family to get revenge bc they were the only touchable Celestial Dragons