General & Others Who has better Animated Scenes in Onigashima Zoro or Sanji?

Who in your opinion?

• Total voters
Watched the episode. It was amazing, I feel like both were animated amazingly in different ways. Sanjis episode had beautiful fluidity and really gave the vibe of a martial arts or boxing type anime. While also telling a great story about sanjis character and journey.

Zoros episode was significantly more flashy with a bigger emphasis on raw power which is where battle shonen really shines through and this was a great showcase of Zoros power and dream.

Overall it comes down to personal preference I liked the Sanji episode a bit more because of the narrative they capitalized on I found more enjoyable than the aura filled battle that Zoro vs King capitalized on.

Yeah, Sanji vs Queen was really great. I still love it, but fuck me this final episode quite possibly is the hardest thing ever.

I think that final stretch is stronger than anything we ever got from the movies. Like, genuinely WTF.
Even though 1062 was better than the last episode, I still like the overall Sanji vs Queen fight compared to the overall Zoro vs King fight in the anime.

Zoro vs King>Sanji vs Queen in the manga

Sanji vs Queen>Zoro vs King in the anime.

Even though 1062 was better than the last episode, I still like the overall Sanji vs Queen fight compared to the overall Zoro vs King fight in the anime.

Zoro vs King>Sanji vs Queen in the manga

Sanji vs Queen>Zoro vs King in the anime.
I think I can agree with that, but I will say I think that both were just vast glow ups from their manga counter-parts.

Both went insanely hard.