Questions & Mysteries Who has the Tyrannosaurus (T-Rex) Fruit?

Drake is basically a t rex but with 3 fingers. His design is much more similar to a t rex than an allosaurus(they are supposed to be slimmer). I think oda intended drake to be a t rex at first but then changed his mind. Anyway there is no need for a devil fruit like this bc we already have drake.

I’m pretty upset we haven’t seen a T. rex fruit user in Wano. It’s by far the most famous known fossil out there, beyond fossils of our own progenitors. It’s also, funnily enough, the most well known and spoken scientific name of any animal—period.

I’m hoping a character in the future has it, but apart from maybe the Gorosei I’m not sure who would fit that bill. However I’m of the opinion that the ship on T. rex already sailed, we won’t be getting one. Lowkey was hoping for Yamato to have it but, it wasn’t to be.

Though if Oda decides to go with that fruit and be technical, the T. rex fruit can be very unique from something like Drake’s more nimbly built Allosaurus. Besides it’s immense size and bite force, T. rex had the largest eyes of any terrestrial animal and could see with clarity up to five miles away. Likewise it’s sense of smell is thought to be just as if not more so developed as it’s eyesight.

Could be a real OP beast beyond just being a physically dominant zoan.
can oda make ty rex a mythical zoan?

I’m pretty upset we haven’t seen a T. rex fruit user in Wano. It’s by far the most famous known fossil out there, beyond fossils of our own progenitors. It’s also, funnily enough, the most well known and spoken scientific name of any animal—period.

I’m hoping a character in the future has it, but apart from maybe the Gorosei I’m not sure who would fit that bill. However I’m of the opinion that the ship on T. rex already sailed, we won’t be getting one. Lowkey was hoping for Yamato to have it but, it wasn’t to be.

Though if Oda decides to go with that fruit and be technical, the T. rex fruit can be very unique from something like Drake’s more nimbly built Allosaurus. Besides it’s immense size and bite force, T. rex had the largest eyes of any terrestrial animal and could see with clarity up to five miles away. Likewise it’s sense of smell is thought to be just as if not more so developed as it’s eyesight.

Could be a real OP beast beyond just being a physically dominant zoan.
Imagine if king was a trex
Since TRex was the apex predator
King being named King, better swordsman, and leader of the calamities would be sweet

Pteranodon isn’t bad tho

Hope no one. Drake would be the logical characters because of the X, and his allosaurus have just the same powers as the T-Rex. There's no need for a T-Rex
Allosaurus is pretty much T Rex but smaller and weaker.

T-Rex was possibly the most deadly and advanced carnivorous dinosaur to ever walk the planet...
Post automatically merged:

Hmm perhaps Oda will never portray something like that.
He likely would imo. T Rex is just faaaar too iconic to not be revealed, to the point Oda is likely saving it for someone very significant in the future.
Post automatically merged:

Drake is basically a t rex but with 3 fingers. His design is much more similar to a t rex than an allosaurus(they are supposed to be slimmer). I think oda intended drake to be a t rex at first but then changed his mind. Anyway there is no need for a devil fruit like this bc we already have drake.
Allosaurus just cannot compare to T Rex in both fame and strength.

He likely would imo. T Rex is just faaaar too iconic to not be revealed, to the point Oda is likely saving it for someone very significant in the future.
Well my maybe stems from the notion that Drake is not one and I don't see that much ground left for it to show up since Oda would more likely confer it to someone greater than him but I don't see whom if that will be the case unless it will not of course.

Drake's Allosaurus is just an attempt from Oda to not be to much mainstream (giving him T-Rex) but if you look at his full Zoan form, that resembles much more a T-Rex rather than an Allosaurus (check that on Google).
So, if you are looking for a T-Rex in One Piece, look at Drake.