Character Discussion Who is a better character? Trafalgar D. Water Law or Vinsmoke Sanji?

R1: Who is a better character? / R2: Who do you enjoy more?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thereโ€™s only one answer for a Law fan!

I love Sanji too, but Law has an amazing background thatโ€™s only lifted up by characters like Doffy and Cora. Itโ€™s one of the rare ones I like returning to.

Plus heโ€™s too cool :lawbepo:

Round 1. Law.
Oda has gone all out with that guy.
Combat abilities:
He is tactical, cool headed and has an op df ability.
Backstory:
A kid who lost all his family and dying from incurable disease was saved by his guardian angel who was disguised as his worst enemy. On top of that his angel killed in front of his ears lol..
Main story:
Here law, has everything. He seems like a straight up killer at first but he is actually a determined man with a plan to avenge his saviour. And after the successive plan he actually built a friendship with Luffy. He trusts Luffy as much as his crew after their adventures.

Sanji is ok as a character imo.
I don't like the idea of letting a woman hurt the people who i care about or me who i am the one who will protect them.
I found it as a character flaw.
In his backstory oda make it really really sad but he kinda messed up with the end of this.
I mean, judge somehow became a better person. How?
If your heart is hard as steel with a baby a child your wife, it shouldn't soften up because a grown-up man who happens to be your son
is saved you.
judge knew about sanji's good heart and prepare a whole plan on that specific
" weakness " . Oda loves happy endings but he should kept judge as an evil emotionless monster and maybe have chopper save sanji's siblings.
His relationship with women is kinda weak based as well. Zeff beating this though into Sanji is not a good writing to his character imo.

Round 2. Easily to Sanji.
I enjoy sanji almost as much as zoro no bs.
I like his interactions with every crew member.
I love his fighting style.
His gags with non strawhats are top as well.
The only part that i truly hated was the nosebleeding thing after ts.
Thank god it didn't continue to that degree after FI.

Gol D. Roger

ศถษฆษ› ึ„ษจส€วŸศถษ› ำ„ษจีผษข
โ€Ž
I genuinely can't even think of a better-written character than Law at the top of my head. The only logical answer here is Law whether you're a fan of him or not.