Questions & Mysteries Who is giving blood to Chainsaw Man?

Who is giving blood to Chainsaw Man?

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž

Akai2

๐Ÿ†‰๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…บ!
โ€Ž
My guess is a new character. I don't see the point of hiding him/her if it was someone we already know.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
My guess is a new character. I don't see the point of hiding him/her if it was someone we already know.
Saving the hype for the revelation that it's someone from part 1 could be the reason. :endthis:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
I've actually been thinking of Kobeni's brother, and I don't think that's him lol. Kobeni has an older brother
and 8 sisters. I mean technically she could have another brother but it hasn't been brought up yet.

All the shoes are Similar to other student, but when i see that this "guy" carry a Bag. instantly i thought its Yoshida Lol. cuz so far the only one i see that always carry a Bag is Yoshida (plus he kinda always knew where Denji is when it comes to action). BUT IS THAT A BAG OR JUST STONE RUBBLES?

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
off topic, but these could be just birds/crows that Nayuta is using to watch the fight through

just like how Makima could see and hear through animals in part 1
That'd be cool ngl. And it can make sense. Well it looks like scribbles so it can be anything lol, but it's probably on purpose.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž