Speculations Who is going to wield Ace? | Roger's beloved blade is still undiscovered.

Well, nothing happened to Luffy when he held nidai kitetsu, which is the same grade as Enma.

Are you telling me that Luffy isn't very strong or never will be? Lol.
sir
"zoro is an exception"

nidai still with luffy right ?
what a self own

wado is the same grade as enma and most likely nidai ,but enma is confirmed stronger than wado
ace is a stronger blade than enma
totally different situations . go back and read.

and nidai didnt choose luffy as its wielder
neither did luffy have it long enough for it to matter .
holding the sword and using it in a meaningful way are two different things

where do you want to get with this thread?
u want luffy to use ace to prove roger wasn't a swordsman?
i mean u think roger doesn't know to use it
yet he had it for decades
imagine thinking roger would go with his sword against rocks without knowing to ''properly'' use it

nidai still with luffy right ?
what a self own

wado is the same grade as enma
and nidai didnt choose luffy as its wielder
neither did luffy have it long enough for it to matter .
holding the sword and using it in a meaningful way are two different things
Yeah, he was walking with it in act one of Wano but it doesn't Matter. Lol. And somehow Luffy isn't strong enough to wield a strong weapon, that's some mental gymnastics right there.
:suresure:
There are character strong enough and with strong enough connections to Ace to wield it: Sabo, Yamato, Luffy... and as we know from king, not all sword users are actual swordsman, so what's wrong?

Yeah, he was walking with it in act one of Wano but it doesn't Matter. Lol. And somehow Luffy isn't strong enough to wield a strong weapon, that's some mental gymnastics right there.

There are character strong enough and with strong enough connections to Ace to wield it: Sabo, Yamato, Luffy... and as we know from king, not all sword users are actual swordsman, so what's wrong?
sir "zoro is an exception"

no where in my comment did it imply luffy isnt strong enough to wield it .
you cant read.

what I told you is
the person who gets the sword should be someone that can also fight competently with it
which is why I mentioned swordfighters
what do you want luffy to do with it

swing it around like a moron?
lol
sabo fights with a pipe and yamato with a club
they dont use swords.

sir "zoro is an exception"

no where in my comment did it imply luffy isnt strong enough to wield it .
you cant read.

what I told you is
the person who gets the sword should be someone that can also fight competently with it
which is why I mentioned swordfighters
what do you want luffy to do with it

swing it around like a moron?
lol
sabo fights with a pipe and yamato with a club
they dont use swords.
Not all sword users are actual swordsman, think king.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Is he though? What's the evidence of that? King relies on his DF and Lunarian genes more than his swordsmanship.
Is able to fight Zoro in swordsmanship and can even overwhelm him pre-COC coating, read ch, 1032. Can coat his blade with COA hardening, which only people proficient in swordsmanship can.

Luffy, Sabo and Yamato haven't shown that at all.

Is able to fight Zoro in swordsmanship and can even overwhelm him pre-COC coating, read ch, 1032. Can coat his blade with COA hardening, which only people proficient in swordsmanship can.
reread the king fight
and you will see enough evidence of him using his sword and matching zoro in cqc
Post automatically merged:

King uses his sword as a fucking stick, Zoro doesn't give a shit about his swordsmanship, hell he's not even paying attention. The only thing that he cares is Kimgs race lol. I mean seriously...

Sabo and Yamato use their "weapons" the same way King uses his so called "sword."

Doubt anyone will ever use it. But I wonder why Shanks never took it, like the strawhat. The sword was just as beloved if not even more than the hat, right?

What if Shanks used it against Mihawk and they made a deal loser gives away his sword to the winner?

Maybe just maybe the Imu fella is Mihawk after all, and one of those many swords that we saw at his place is Ace?

we dont know that yet :kayneshrug:
Mihawk is clear cut a level above any of the current sworsdsmen , black blade >> non black blade

Rogers time there was the mighty swordsman Rayleigh, non black blade top tier = non black blade top tier

:kuzanshut:

King uses his sword as a fucking stick, Zoro doesn't give a shit about his swordsmanship, hell he's not even paying attention. The only thing that he cares is Kimgs race lol. I mean seriously...

Sabo and Yamato use their "weapons" the same way King uses his so called "sword."
literally a swing of his sword sends zoro flying
by this logic kaido and yamato
use their clubs as sticks.

its comical seeing you nitpick how roger uses his blade
then turn around and argue king simply uses his sword as a stick . you probably dont realize you have in effect owned yourself .
king uses a sword like sabo uses his pipe and yamato uses her club because that is the weapon they have learnt to fight with.

tldr the weapon they are competent in using.

assuming now yamato will pick up a sword
and fight just as comfortably as she does with a club is where you fall short.

Last edited:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
literally a swing of his sword sends zoro flying
by this logic kaido and yamato
use their clubs as sticks.

its comical seeing you nitpick how roger uses his blade
then turn around and argue king simply uses his sword as a stick . you probably dont realize you have in effect owned yourself .
king uses a sword like sabo uses his pipe and yamato uses her club because that is the weapon they have learnt to fight with.

tldr the weapon they are competent in using.

assuming now yamato will pick up a sword
and fight just as comfortably as she does with a club is where you fall short.
Mihawk is now the WSS - the World's Strongest Stickman. :suresure:

more panels of king using his sword like a "simple stick "
last I heard kinemon a techy swordsman cause he had this in his locker
for king tho its different .......

am convinced these chapters arent being read tbh

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
more panels of king using his sword like a "simple stick "
last I heard kinemon a techy swordsman cause he had this in his locker
for king tho its different .......

am convinced these chapters arent being read tbh

"Fine, I'll give you a sword fight! I do enjoy a good duel!"

But sure, he swings his sword around like a stick lmao.

The fact is that he never called himself a swordsman because he likes to mix and use other abilities (Lunarian and DF) in combat. Meaning competency at swordsmanship is just one among the 3-4 fighting styles King has in his repertoire. That doesn't make him an incompetent swordsman.

Something which @Master OF Haki conveniently ignores.

King also said to Zoro "I love sword fights" or something similar. Case closed

Saying that he uses the sword as a stick is pure cope at this point

Oda makes everything out of proportion, doesn't change the fact that sabers are one handed swords, plus nobody else wields sabers with two hands in one piece world. Only Roger...
That's irrilevant. Two handed sabres exist in real world