General & Others Who is most likely to make a comeback?

Who is most likely to make a comeback?

• Total voters

TheKnightOfTheSea

๐•ท๐–”๐–—๐–‰ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“'๐–˜ ๐•พ๐–•๐–†๐–œ๐–“
โ€Ž
Kenjaku will obviously have an extended fight against both Yuta and Maki

Yuki is dead and hasn't been mentioned and awhile. Gojo's obviously staying dead since we saw his afterlife.

Gege forgot about Nobara lol

Kenjaku

Nobara

Gojo

Yuki

Tyrant MUUGEN

ๅ‘ชใฎใ‚ใ„ใฎ็Ž‹ใŠใ†
โ€Ž
Kenjaku will obviously have an extended fight against both Yuta and Maki

Yuki is dead and hasn't been mentioned and awhile. Gojo's obviously staying dead since we saw his afterlife.

Gege forgot about Nobara lol

Kenjaku

Nobara

Gojo

Yuki
No bars was confirmed dead or at least incapacitated

Kenjaku

Yuki and Gojo are confirmed dead. Nobara as well, but people are too high on the copium there for some reason.
Nobara has not been confirmed dead. Read the manga. Watch the anime. Foreshadowing is not coping. Her injuries would indicate loss of vision in one eye and cerebral hemorrhaging, her pulse is absent, Sounds like a trauma/neuro team, CPR, an AED, and ICU are in order. Everyday stuff in the real world. Kenjaku sure seems like he has alternatives to Getoโ€™s body. Gojo most likely set up back up plans. He is on the other side. Does he return?

Last edited:
Nobara has not been confirmed dead. Read the manga. Watch the anime. Foreshadowing is not coping. Her injuries would indicate loss of vision in one eye and cerebral hemorrhaging, her pulse is absent, Sounds like a trauma/neuro team, CPR, an AED, and ICU are in order. Everyday stuff in the real world. Kenjaku sure seems like he has alternatives to Getoโ€™s body. Gojo most likely set up back up plans. He is on the other side. Does he return?
I did read the manga, that's why I can say she's dead.
And nah, Gojo Satoru will not return, he accepted his death. Now if you're asking if his body will be taken over by Kenjaku/someone else, who knows? Maybe, but not likely

Nobara and Kenny.

Yuki and Gojo are gone for good.

We might see Gojo in the afterlife though. Like, Yuji or Megumi or someone almost dying against Sukuna. And they see Gojo in the afterlife. And Gojo tells them it's not their time yet and sends them back or something.

You'll see

The main Trio will be the ones that beat Sukuna. Yuji from Outside/Physically. Megumi from the inside. And Nobara from Distance using resonance on the 20th finger of Sukuna (which is still unaccounted for. We know Gojo had it. So he kept it hidden for a reason.

This is not cope btw :peperain:
I have been wrong in our last JJK story-related argument and still have PTSD about the Go/Jo panel. You can have this:(

Knowing Gege and his sadistic nature, I won't make any predictions on comebacks for now. Not until I get some solid hints.

I still believe that the series will end faster than you think. So dont expect too much from Gege at this point.

1. Kenjaku since his death is pretty lacklustre and we were shifted immediately from the manga after that

2. I think she is dead but there is no confirmation abt it
At best she will come back with todo and some other sorcerers

3. gojo / yuki
Both of them are confirmed dead So they arenโ€™t making any comeback
It simply canโ€™t happen

Kenjaku is alive

Nobara is also alive. Thereโ€™s no reason to be vague about her status if sheโ€™s really dead. My guess is Gege wrote her out because after shibuya heโ€™s been a hack

Yuki and Gojo are dead dead lol