Character Discussion Who is stronger between Jinbe and Sanji?

Who is the third strongest of the crew?

• Total voters
Really tells me how I'm talking with someone who's either slow in the head or under 12. 'cAUsE i cAN'. LMFAO
Post automatically merged:

You and @Guymieux will have to stop this irrelevant argument over his pfp. You can do it in pm or a profile post but this is thread is the wrong place for that.
Okay then.

D

Dragomir

Yes it does. Its agenda based. Then edit the poll, make it just Jinbe or Sanji.
That poll is harmless, dude. There's no agenda involved here. The op didn't even once mention Zoro but only you did. Let it go. If it bothers you so much, then just leave the thread and go elsewhere.

I'm not gonna edit shit. It's fine the way it is and it's completely unfair for me to edit it just to satisfy you.

@Dragomir did you still not read the first post?

Remember you said;

The op didn't even once mention Zoro but only you did.
But the op is all about trying to prove Zoro > Sanji & Jinbe. :milaugh:

Who do you think is the third strongest of the crew? Sanji or Jinbe?

before going further, i'd like to emphasize that zoro is the second strongest of the crew, he is always portrayed that way and this should be obvious honestly. But i know some of you will still disagree with me, so i'll explain first why zoro is the second strongest of the crew

According to Databook Vivrecard Volume 4, it states that Jinbe officially joined the strawhat in WCI, so Jinbe is already counted as strawhat's member in Wano, here i give you the proof:

[GALLERY=media, 346][/GALLERY]

Now, according to Databook Vivrecard Volume 1, it states that zoro is the second strongest of the crew. As you know, Databook Vivrecard Volume 1 came out in 2018, the year the Wano arc began, so it means Wano Zoro is the second strongest of the crew, which also proves Wano zoro > Wano Jinbe, here i give you the proof:

[GALLERY=media, 347][/GALLERY]

2. Since that databook came out during the beginning of Wano Arc, it means it was talking about Pre Enma Zoro, So with zoro having Enma as power up, Enma zoro is no doubt stronger than Jinbe. The only issue here is whether the databook points to Raid Suit Sanji or not, we know for sure Sanji already have the raid suit since the end of WCI, but had only used it later against Page One. though we must admit Sanji never trains with it while zoro was seen training with Enma, so by default it remains the same, Enma Zoro > Jinbe/RS Sanji

Now, let's talk about the main topic, who is the third strongest of the crew currently?

#Arguments for Jinbei
- Pushed back Big Mom
- Fought with Ace for 3 days straight, and it was years ago
- Tanked Akainu punch that goes through his body and didnt even faint, and even seemed fine in Amazon Lily
- Managed to block Akainu's punch

#Arguments for Sanji
- Got Raid Suit
- managed to block Big Mom's attack alongside Luffy

That are their main feats for now, so let's analyze it thoroughly
● Defense
Jinbe tanked a punch from Akainu while Sanji tanked a direct hit fron King, Admiral>YC, so this easily goes in favor of Jinbe
● Strength
Sanji with Luffy blocked Big Mom Attack, while Jinbe managed to block Akainu's punch singlehandedly, so again this easily goes in favor of Jinbe
● Speed
Not much to say, this easily goes in favor of Sanji
● Observation Haki
Not much is known, by speculation wise i'd give this for Sanji
● Armament Haki
Not much is known, but speculation wise i'd give this for Jinbe as he has some pretty good damn feats of blocking attack from Top Tiers, and such feats imo could only be achieved with the help of Armament Haki

So overall, Jinbe is stronger than Sanji

Meaning, the ranking of the strawhats currently is:
Luffy > Zoro > Jinbe > Sanji > Others

What do you think?
I think I deserve an apology here since I just proved that you were being biased towards zoro fanboys and ignoring their actions. :goyea:

Don't act dumb bro. You, me and everyone else in the forum knows why you've put that pfp. I'm not even a Sanji stan, lol. Why will I be salty? It's just that you're being all pretentious asking others to not be obsessed over certain characters (which is right) when you yourself have a profile pic of the gifter who stepped over Sanji and we all know why you have it. Don't act like a kid.
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Don't bully the kid, he is just a regular zoro troll. Ignore is the best.

Who do you think is the third strongest of the crew? Sanji or Jinbe?

before going further, i'd like to emphasize that zoro is the second strongest of the crew, he is always portrayed that way and this should be obvious honestly. But i know some of you will still disagree with me, so i'll explain first why zoro is the second strongest of the crew

According to Databook Vivrecard Volume 4, it states that Jinbe officially joined the strawhat in WCI, so Jinbe is already counted as strawhat's member in Wano, here i give you the proof:

[GALLERY=media, 346][/GALLERY]

Now, according to Databook Vivrecard Volume 1, it states that zoro is the second strongest of the crew. As you know, Databook Vivrecard Volume 1 came out in 2018, the year the Wano arc began, so it means Wano Zoro is the second strongest of the crew, which also proves Wano zoro > Wano Jinbe, here i give you the proof:

[GALLERY=media, 347][/GALLERY]

2. Since that databook came out during the beginning of Wano Arc, it means it was talking about Pre Enma Zoro, So with zoro having Enma as power up, Enma zoro is no doubt stronger than Jinbe. The only issue here is whether the databook points to Raid Suit Sanji or not, we know for sure Sanji already have the raid suit since the end of WCI, but had only used it later against Page One. though we must admit Sanji never trains with it while zoro was seen training with Enma, so by default it remains the same, Enma Zoro > Jinbe/RS Sanji

Now, let's talk about the main topic, who is the third strongest of the crew currently?

#Arguments for Jinbei
- Pushed back Big Mom
- Fought with Ace for 3 days straight, and it was years ago
- Tanked Akainu punch that goes through his body and didnt even faint, and even seemed fine in Amazon Lily
- Managed to block Akainu's punch

#Arguments for Sanji
- Got Raid Suit
- managed to block Big Mom's attack alongside Luffy

That are their main feats for now, so let's analyze it thoroughly
● Defense
Jinbe tanked a punch from Akainu while Sanji tanked a direct hit fron King, Admiral>YC, so this easily goes in favor of Jinbe
● Strength
Sanji with Luffy blocked Big Mom Attack, while Jinbe managed to block Akainu's punch singlehandedly, so again this easily goes in favor of Jinbe
● Speed
Not much to say, this easily goes in favor of Sanji
● Observation Haki
Not much is known, by speculation wise i'd give this for Sanji
● Armament Haki
Not much is known, but speculation wise i'd give this for Jinbe as he has some pretty good damn feats of blocking attack from Top Tiers, and such feats imo could only be achieved with the help of Armament Haki

So overall, Jinbe is stronger than Sanji

Meaning, the ranking of the strawhats currently is:
Luffy > Zoro > Jinbe > Sanji > Others

What do you think?
The matchups and difficulty will speak for themselves, Jimbei's matched with Who's Who right now, and Sanji obviously not fighting Black Maria, the story is implying Queen a commander.

@Dragomir did you still not read the first post?

Remember you said;

But the op is all about trying to prove Zoro > Sanji & Jinbe. :milaugh:

I think I deserve an apology here since I just proved that you were being biased towards zoro fanboys and ignoring their actions. :goyea:

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Don't bully the kid, he is just a regular zoro troll. Ignore is the best.
bruh stop making fuss already lmao, at the end of the day you choose not to believe the databooks, so why would bother giving your shitty opinions lol, databook >>>>> headcanons any day