Character Discussion Who is the best character outta the Admirals?

Who is the best character outta the Admirals?

• Total voters

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
โ€Ž
Sakazuki. He doesnโ€™t pretend to be anything more than who he is and I like that. In that sense, Aramaki is also great.

I like Borsalino for his laid back attitude but philosophy-wise, he is just like a pencil-pusher.

Kuzan and Issho have awesome powers and fun attitude, but their philosophies are pretty hypocritical.

Sakazuki. He doesnโ€™t pretend to be anything more than who he is and I like that. In that sense, Aramaki is also great.

I like Borsalino for his laid back attitude but philosophy-wise, he is just like a pencil-pusher.

Kuzan and Issho have awesome powers and fun attitude, but their philosophies are pretty hypocritical.
Kuzan at least realized that it was hypocritical and left. (Plus he didnโ€™t act better than the others)

Agreed on Sakazuki, but I voted for Fujitora, because unlike Kuzan, Garp and Smoker, he not only stays true to who he is, but has both the mental and physical strength to actually influence the regime. He had a goal to disband the Shichibukai system, which was active for at least a few decades if not more, and accomplished it. Heโ€™s not afraid to talk back to Sakazuki, and despite their cold war , thereโ€™s enough mutual respect between the two that heโ€™s still working for him. He has W after W. The other 3 โ€œgood guysโ€ have been trapped by the system with Kuzan finally leaving it.

Sakazuki is a pure ends justify the means guy. He takes no pleasure in killing people. When he does, itโ€™s for saving more lives than heโ€™s taking (at least thatโ€™s what he thinks, whether you agree or not), or lives he thinks need to be ended (like pirates and traitors, both of which he views as scum)